New Xbox 360 Fallout 3 DLC is go
Bethesda's new Fallout 3 DLC is now available for the Xbox 360 console, the game maker introducing this exclusive new content to the world via Xbox Live this morning.
Leaping away from the original game's flattened vision of Washington DC we're offered in the action RPG, the new content takes us to the icy plains of Anchorage Alaska, a "simulation pod" giving us the chance to "embark on one of the greatest military campaigns of the Fallout universe."
The Chinese are invading the United States, you see, and we're promised harsh winter combat, including the VATS system, using a range of new items, including: the Gauss Rifle, Chinese Stealth Armor, Winterized T-51b Power Armor and more.
No sign of this on the PS3 anytime soon, if ever.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III