de Blob returning to the Wii
Word in from THQ today - via entertainment giant IGN - reveals that de Blob is en route to the Wii once again, the publisher confirming new games will hit Nintendo's platform in the future.
"We're pleased with de Blob's performance worldwide," beamed a representative.
"It's a great intellectual property and you can tell your readers to expect to see more of de Blob in the future."
We'll bring you more on de Blob's apparently bright future as it hits our in-trays. No, not the 'outstanding bills' "tray". The real one.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan