de Blob returning to the Wii
Word in from THQ today - via entertainment giant IGN - reveals that de Blob is en route to the Wii once again, the publisher confirming new games will hit Nintendo's platform in the future.
"We're pleased with de Blob's performance worldwide," beamed a representative.
"It's a great intellectual property and you can tell your readers to expect to see more of de Blob in the future."
We'll bring you more on de Blob's apparently bright future as it hits our in-trays. No, not the 'outstanding bills' "tray". The real one.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer