de Blob returning to the Wii
Word in from THQ today - via entertainment giant IGN - reveals that de Blob is en route to the Wii once again, the publisher confirming new games will hit Nintendo's platform in the future.
"We're pleased with de Blob's performance worldwide," beamed a representative.
"It's a great intellectual property and you can tell your readers to expect to see more of de Blob in the future."
We'll bring you more on de Blob's apparently bright future as it hits our in-trays. No, not the 'outstanding bills' "tray". The real one.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny