Sims 3 pushed back by EA
It looks like EA and Maxis have opted to delay the hefty release of Sims 3 this week, the publisher playing down talk of the game arriving on February 20th as originally planned.
Instead, EA tell Eurogamer.net that they are "evaluating" when to launch the new game at present.
The firm have already confirmed that the game has definitely been delayed - the only question now being 'by how much', from what we can tell. Official word now points to a debut in the "first half of 2009".
We're hoping for more on Sims 3 shortly.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey