Sims 3 pushed back by EA
It looks like EA and Maxis have opted to delay the hefty release of Sims 3 this week, the publisher playing down talk of the game arriving on February 20th as originally planned.
Instead, EA tell Eurogamer.net that they are "evaluating" when to launch the new game at present.
The firm have already confirmed that the game has definitely been delayed - the only question now being 'by how much', from what we can tell. Official word now points to a debut in the "first half of 2009".
We're hoping for more on Sims 3 shortly.
- Windows 10 will launch at the end of next month
- The new King's Quest trailer looks at the making of the game's music
- Microsoft teases the world premiere of Rise Of The Tomb Raider's gameplay at E3 this month
- XCOM 2 coming to PC this November
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th