Sims 3 pushed back by EA
It looks like EA and Maxis have opted to delay the hefty release of Sims 3 this week, the publisher playing down talk of the game arriving on February 20th as originally planned.
Instead, EA tell Eurogamer.net that they are "evaluating" when to launch the new game at present.
The firm have already confirmed that the game has definitely been delayed - the only question now being 'by how much', from what we can tell. Official word now points to a debut in the "first half of 2009".
We're hoping for more on Sims 3 shortly.
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015