Sims 3 pushed back by EA
It looks like EA and Maxis have opted to delay the hefty release of Sims 3 this week, the publisher playing down talk of the game arriving on February 20th as originally planned.
Instead, EA tell Eurogamer.net that they are "evaluating" when to launch the new game at present.
The firm have already confirmed that the game has definitely been delayed - the only question now being 'by how much', from what we can tell. Official word now points to a debut in the "first half of 2009".
We're hoping for more on Sims 3 shortly.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes