Sims 3 pushed back by EA
It looks like EA and Maxis have opted to delay the hefty release of Sims 3 this week, the publisher playing down talk of the game arriving on February 20th as originally planned.
Instead, EA tell Eurogamer.net that they are "evaluating" when to launch the new game at present.
The firm have already confirmed that the game has definitely been delayed - the only question now being 'by how much', from what we can tell. Official word now points to a debut in the "first half of 2009".
We're hoping for more on Sims 3 shortly.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer