GTA IV gets a new PC update
The PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV has suffered from some bad press, surrounding the performance of the new release, and a number of technical issues, which have hurt the title's debut.
Today, Rockstar continue their efforts to put things right, launching a new patch for GTA IV PC, adding graphical sliders, which should help players tweak the game's performance to best effect on their particular system.
"The patch also addresses a variety of issues including, but not limited to, graphical optimisation; bugs introduced with the release of patch 1; multiplayer and video editor fixes; and security updates," reads fresh word from Rockstar.
"We want to thank the GTA community for your continued support as we continue to improve GTA IV PC so that it is the best experience possible."
You can get the update now via the official site.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat