GTA IV gets a new PC update
The PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV has suffered from some bad press, surrounding the performance of the new release, and a number of technical issues, which have hurt the title's debut.
Today, Rockstar continue their efforts to put things right, launching a new patch for GTA IV PC, adding graphical sliders, which should help players tweak the game's performance to best effect on their particular system.
"The patch also addresses a variety of issues including, but not limited to, graphical optimisation; bugs introduced with the release of patch 1; multiplayer and video editor fixes; and security updates," reads fresh word from Rockstar.
"We want to thank the GTA community for your continued support as we continue to improve GTA IV PC so that it is the best experience possible."
You can get the update now via the official site.
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD