GTA IV gets a new PC update
The PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV has suffered from some bad press, surrounding the performance of the new release, and a number of technical issues, which have hurt the title's debut.
Today, Rockstar continue their efforts to put things right, launching a new patch for GTA IV PC, adding graphical sliders, which should help players tweak the game's performance to best effect on their particular system.
"The patch also addresses a variety of issues including, but not limited to, graphical optimisation; bugs introduced with the release of patch 1; multiplayer and video editor fixes; and security updates," reads fresh word from Rockstar.
"We want to thank the GTA community for your continued support as we continue to improve GTA IV PC so that it is the best experience possible."
You can get the update now via the official site.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access