GTA IV gets a new PC update
The PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV has suffered from some bad press, surrounding the performance of the new release, and a number of technical issues, which have hurt the title's debut.
Today, Rockstar continue their efforts to put things right, launching a new patch for GTA IV PC, adding graphical sliders, which should help players tweak the game's performance to best effect on their particular system.
"The patch also addresses a variety of issues including, but not limited to, graphical optimisation; bugs introduced with the release of patch 1; multiplayer and video editor fixes; and security updates," reads fresh word from Rockstar.
"We want to thank the GTA community for your continued support as we continue to improve GTA IV PC so that it is the best experience possible."
You can get the update now via the official site.
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World