GTA IV gets a new PC update
The PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV has suffered from some bad press, surrounding the performance of the new release, and a number of technical issues, which have hurt the title's debut.
Today, Rockstar continue their efforts to put things right, launching a new patch for GTA IV PC, adding graphical sliders, which should help players tweak the game's performance to best effect on their particular system.
"The patch also addresses a variety of issues including, but not limited to, graphical optimisation; bugs introduced with the release of patch 1; multiplayer and video editor fixes; and security updates," reads fresh word from Rockstar.
"We want to thank the GTA community for your continued support as we continue to improve GTA IV PC so that it is the best experience possible."
You can get the update now via the official site.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3