EA announces the futuristic Cities Of Tomorrow expansion for SimCity
EA has announced the first expansion pack for SimCity called Cities Of Tomorrow which is due this November.
Unsurprisingly Cities Of Tomorrow is a futuristic-themed pack allowing players to transform their cities by jumping 50 years into the future to create whatever they envisage embidies progress in their cities whether that be a crazed mass of commercialism or an ultra-clean utopia built on renewable planet friendly-technology.
Maxis Emeryville GM Patrick Buechner said,“Will the world of tomorrow be a utopia powered by clean energy or an industrial society consumed by mass commercialism? With SimCity Cities of Tomorrow, players can build the future as they imagine it. Transport your Sims on MagLev, power your cities with fusion reactors or tidal wave generators, manufacture a legion of drones to serve your Sims and build massive MegaTowers that dwarf modern skyscrapers. We’re giving you plausible technologies to take your cities onto a journey 50 years into the future. What will you create?”
Cities Of Tomorrow will arrive for SimCity players on PC and Mac on November the 15th. Pre-orders will receive an exclusive archology to house their growing populace.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free