EA announces the futuristic Cities Of Tomorrow expansion for SimCity
EA has announced the first expansion pack for SimCity called Cities Of Tomorrow which is due this November.
Unsurprisingly Cities Of Tomorrow is a futuristic-themed pack allowing players to transform their cities by jumping 50 years into the future to create whatever they envisage embidies progress in their cities whether that be a crazed mass of commercialism or an ultra-clean utopia built on renewable planet friendly-technology.
Maxis Emeryville GM Patrick Buechner said,“Will the world of tomorrow be a utopia powered by clean energy or an industrial society consumed by mass commercialism? With SimCity Cities of Tomorrow, players can build the future as they imagine it. Transport your Sims on MagLev, power your cities with fusion reactors or tidal wave generators, manufacture a legion of drones to serve your Sims and build massive MegaTowers that dwarf modern skyscrapers. We’re giving you plausible technologies to take your cities onto a journey 50 years into the future. What will you create?”
Cities Of Tomorrow will arrive for SimCity players on PC and Mac on November the 15th. Pre-orders will receive an exclusive archology to house their growing populace.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold