EA announces the futuristic Cities Of Tomorrow expansion for SimCity
EA has announced the first expansion pack for SimCity called Cities Of Tomorrow which is due this November.
Unsurprisingly Cities Of Tomorrow is a futuristic-themed pack allowing players to transform their cities by jumping 50 years into the future to create whatever they envisage embidies progress in their cities whether that be a crazed mass of commercialism or an ultra-clean utopia built on renewable planet friendly-technology.
Maxis Emeryville GM Patrick Buechner said,“Will the world of tomorrow be a utopia powered by clean energy or an industrial society consumed by mass commercialism? With SimCity Cities of Tomorrow, players can build the future as they imagine it. Transport your Sims on MagLev, power your cities with fusion reactors or tidal wave generators, manufacture a legion of drones to serve your Sims and build massive MegaTowers that dwarf modern skyscrapers. We’re giving you plausible technologies to take your cities onto a journey 50 years into the future. What will you create?”
Cities Of Tomorrow will arrive for SimCity players on PC and Mac on November the 15th. Pre-orders will receive an exclusive archology to house their growing populace.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today