BioWare coy on Mass Effect 2
Speaking with UK blog VG247, EA have said that they won't be providing fresh news on Mass Effect 2 at this year's Game Developers Conference, despite BioWare having a strong presence at the event.
A new listing from organizers CMP includes a seminar titled "The Iterative Level Design Process of Bioware’s Mass Effect 2" but despite this, EA won't confirm that new details on the game will be aired.
"Bioware has always stated that Mass Effect would be a trilogy," EA commented.
"This GDC event is an academic panel, but there won't be any concrete information provided on the Mass Effect franchise other than what has been outlined on the GDC website."
A Mass Effect PS3 port has also been denied by the publisher this week.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter