BioWare coy on Mass Effect 2
Speaking with UK blog VG247, EA have said that they won't be providing fresh news on Mass Effect 2 at this year's Game Developers Conference, despite BioWare having a strong presence at the event.
A new listing from organizers CMP includes a seminar titled "The Iterative Level Design Process of Bioware’s Mass Effect 2" but despite this, EA won't confirm that new details on the game will be aired.
"Bioware has always stated that Mass Effect would be a trilogy," EA commented.
"This GDC event is an academic panel, but there won't be any concrete information provided on the Mass Effect franchise other than what has been outlined on the GDC website."
A Mass Effect PS3 port has also been denied by the publisher this week.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced