BioWare coy on Mass Effect 2
Speaking with UK blog VG247, EA have said that they won't be providing fresh news on Mass Effect 2 at this year's Game Developers Conference, despite BioWare having a strong presence at the event.
A new listing from organizers CMP includes a seminar titled "The Iterative Level Design Process of Bioware’s Mass Effect 2" but despite this, EA won't confirm that new details on the game will be aired.
"Bioware has always stated that Mass Effect would be a trilogy," EA commented.
"This GDC event is an academic panel, but there won't be any concrete information provided on the Mass Effect franchise other than what has been outlined on the GDC website."
A Mass Effect PS3 port has also been denied by the publisher this week.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free