BioWare coy on Mass Effect 2
Speaking with UK blog VG247, EA have said that they won't be providing fresh news on Mass Effect 2 at this year's Game Developers Conference, despite BioWare having a strong presence at the event.
A new listing from organizers CMP includes a seminar titled "The Iterative Level Design Process of Bioware’s Mass Effect 2" but despite this, EA won't confirm that new details on the game will be aired.
"Bioware has always stated that Mass Effect would be a trilogy," EA commented.
"This GDC event is an academic panel, but there won't be any concrete information provided on the Mass Effect franchise other than what has been outlined on the GDC website."
A Mass Effect PS3 port has also been denied by the publisher this week.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year