BioWare coy on Mass Effect 2
Speaking with UK blog VG247, EA have said that they won't be providing fresh news on Mass Effect 2 at this year's Game Developers Conference, despite BioWare having a strong presence at the event.
A new listing from organizers CMP includes a seminar titled "The Iterative Level Design Process of Bioware’s Mass Effect 2" but despite this, EA won't confirm that new details on the game will be aired.
"Bioware has always stated that Mass Effect would be a trilogy," EA commented.
"This GDC event is an academic panel, but there won't be any concrete information provided on the Mass Effect franchise other than what has been outlined on the GDC website."
A Mass Effect PS3 port has also been denied by the publisher this week.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title