GTA IV DLC priced at Rockstar
Rockstar have at last revealed more concrete plans regarding the Xbox 360 exclusive DLC on the way for Grand Theft Auto IV, The Lost and the Damned content arriving on February 17th costing 1600 Microsoft Points.
1600 smackers is of course at the higher end of the DLC pricing scale, but this is GTA IV, and it is 360 exclusive, so we assume Microsoft are eager to recoup some of the green-backs splashed out securing the new episode.
The new DLC will see us leaving the world of Niko behind, tagging along with biker Johnny, who will apparently be dabbling in all kinds of naughtiness in Rockstar's open-world action hit. More team-focussed missions are mooted, and your cohorts will toughen up as you progress through shoot-outs.
We'll bring you more on this new content, soon.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free