GTA IV DLC priced at Rockstar
Rockstar have at last revealed more concrete plans regarding the Xbox 360 exclusive DLC on the way for Grand Theft Auto IV, The Lost and the Damned content arriving on February 17th costing 1600 Microsoft Points.
1600 smackers is of course at the higher end of the DLC pricing scale, but this is GTA IV, and it is 360 exclusive, so we assume Microsoft are eager to recoup some of the green-backs splashed out securing the new episode.
The new DLC will see us leaving the world of Niko behind, tagging along with biker Johnny, who will apparently be dabbling in all kinds of naughtiness in Rockstar's open-world action hit. More team-focussed missions are mooted, and your cohorts will toughen up as you progress through shoot-outs.
We'll bring you more on this new content, soon.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer