GTA IV DLC priced at Rockstar
Rockstar have at last revealed more concrete plans regarding the Xbox 360 exclusive DLC on the way for Grand Theft Auto IV, The Lost and the Damned content arriving on February 17th costing 1600 Microsoft Points.
1600 smackers is of course at the higher end of the DLC pricing scale, but this is GTA IV, and it is 360 exclusive, so we assume Microsoft are eager to recoup some of the green-backs splashed out securing the new episode.
The new DLC will see us leaving the world of Niko behind, tagging along with biker Johnny, who will apparently be dabbling in all kinds of naughtiness in Rockstar's open-world action hit. More team-focussed missions are mooted, and your cohorts will toughen up as you progress through shoot-outs.
We'll bring you more on this new content, soon.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching