KIllzone 2 is officially complete
Word in this morning from Sony Computer Entertainment America, speaking via the official PlayStation blog, informs us that Killzone 2 has "gone gold", and is off for manufacturing.
We don't normally report on happenings such as this, but, well, its January, and we could all do with a little cheering up.
Killzone 2 will officially hit the PS3, exclusively, on the 27th of February across Europe and the US, and we're hopeful of a review for you early next month.
More on Killzone 2 as this visceral FPS experiences steps closer still.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3