KIllzone 2 is officially complete
Word in this morning from Sony Computer Entertainment America, speaking via the official PlayStation blog, informs us that Killzone 2 has "gone gold", and is off for manufacturing.
We don't normally report on happenings such as this, but, well, its January, and we could all do with a little cheering up.
Killzone 2 will officially hit the PS3, exclusively, on the 27th of February across Europe and the US, and we're hopeful of a review for you early next month.
More on Killzone 2 as this visceral FPS experiences steps closer still.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree