KIllzone 2 is officially complete
Word in this morning from Sony Computer Entertainment America, speaking via the official PlayStation blog, informs us that Killzone 2 has "gone gold", and is off for manufacturing.
We don't normally report on happenings such as this, but, well, its January, and we could all do with a little cheering up.
Killzone 2 will officially hit the PS3, exclusively, on the 27th of February across Europe and the US, and we're hopeful of a review for you early next month.
More on Killzone 2 as this visceral FPS experiences steps closer still.
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today