KIllzone 2 is officially complete
Word in this morning from Sony Computer Entertainment America, speaking via the official PlayStation blog, informs us that Killzone 2 has "gone gold", and is off for manufacturing.
We don't normally report on happenings such as this, but, well, its January, and we could all do with a little cheering up.
Killzone 2 will officially hit the PS3, exclusively, on the 27th of February across Europe and the US, and we're hopeful of a review for you early next month.
More on Killzone 2 as this visceral FPS experiences steps closer still.
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online