KIllzone 2 is officially complete
Word in this morning from Sony Computer Entertainment America, speaking via the official PlayStation blog, informs us that Killzone 2 has "gone gold", and is off for manufacturing.
We don't normally report on happenings such as this, but, well, its January, and we could all do with a little cheering up.
Killzone 2 will officially hit the PS3, exclusively, on the 27th of February across Europe and the US, and we're hopeful of a review for you early next month.
More on Killzone 2 as this visceral FPS experiences steps closer still.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One