Midway push back Wheelman
Midway may be facing the threat of imminent bankruptcy next month, but that doesn't mean they are going to rush out their expensively crafted action-driving title Wheelman, the Vin Diesel starring opus having been delayed by a month.
The game was due out on February 20th, about a week after the publisher is theoretically set to run out of money, but Midway have opted to push the game back to March 20th according to Kotaku.
On the plus side, we do hear that a new demo of Wheelman will be offered up on both the PS3 and Xbox 360 ahead of launch. We've no official dating yet, mind.
More on Wheelman, Vin and the embattled Midway as we get it.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year