Midway push back Wheelman
Midway may be facing the threat of imminent bankruptcy next month, but that doesn't mean they are going to rush out their expensively crafted action-driving title Wheelman, the Vin Diesel starring opus having been delayed by a month.
The game was due out on February 20th, about a week after the publisher is theoretically set to run out of money, but Midway have opted to push the game back to March 20th according to Kotaku.
On the plus side, we do hear that a new demo of Wheelman will be offered up on both the PS3 and Xbox 360 ahead of launch. We've no official dating yet, mind.
More on Wheelman, Vin and the embattled Midway as we get it.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit