Midway push back Wheelman
Midway may be facing the threat of imminent bankruptcy next month, but that doesn't mean they are going to rush out their expensively crafted action-driving title Wheelman, the Vin Diesel starring opus having been delayed by a month.
The game was due out on February 20th, about a week after the publisher is theoretically set to run out of money, but Midway have opted to push the game back to March 20th according to Kotaku.
On the plus side, we do hear that a new demo of Wheelman will be offered up on both the PS3 and Xbox 360 ahead of launch. We've no official dating yet, mind.
More on Wheelman, Vin and the embattled Midway as we get it.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto