Midway push back Wheelman
Midway may be facing the threat of imminent bankruptcy next month, but that doesn't mean they are going to rush out their expensively crafted action-driving title Wheelman, the Vin Diesel starring opus having been delayed by a month.
The game was due out on February 20th, about a week after the publisher is theoretically set to run out of money, but Midway have opted to push the game back to March 20th according to Kotaku.
On the plus side, we do hear that a new demo of Wheelman will be offered up on both the PS3 and Xbox 360 ahead of launch. We've no official dating yet, mind.
More on Wheelman, Vin and the embattled Midway as we get it.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year