Midway push back Wheelman
Midway may be facing the threat of imminent bankruptcy next month, but that doesn't mean they are going to rush out their expensively crafted action-driving title Wheelman, the Vin Diesel starring opus having been delayed by a month.
The game was due out on February 20th, about a week after the publisher is theoretically set to run out of money, but Midway have opted to push the game back to March 20th according to Kotaku.
On the plus side, we do hear that a new demo of Wheelman will be offered up on both the PS3 and Xbox 360 ahead of launch. We've no official dating yet, mind.
More on Wheelman, Vin and the embattled Midway as we get it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3