Peter Gabriel enters the Myst
Peter Gabriel, of the Genesis, Sledgehammer, Millenium Dome fame, has been enlisted by Ubi Soft to assist in the creation of music for the next Myst title their publishing, Uru: Ages Beyond Myst. "Burn You Up, Burn You Down" will be the title song, whilst Peter will also create another for the title, too.
"When Myst came out I thought it succeeded well in creating a feeling of other worlds in which mystery and imagination were the compelling elements instead of the usual action packed 'shoot 'em ups'", enthused Peter.
Let's hope this project proves more successful than the laughable Millennium prance, or whatever it was called.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update