Peter Gabriel enters the Myst
Peter Gabriel, of the Genesis, Sledgehammer, Millenium Dome fame, has been enlisted by Ubi Soft to assist in the creation of music for the next Myst title their publishing, Uru: Ages Beyond Myst. "Burn You Up, Burn You Down" will be the title song, whilst Peter will also create another for the title, too.
"When Myst came out I thought it succeeded well in creating a feeling of other worlds in which mystery and imagination were the compelling elements instead of the usual action packed 'shoot 'em ups'", enthused Peter.
Let's hope this project proves more successful than the laughable Millennium prance, or whatever it was called.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter