Peter Gabriel enters the Myst
Peter Gabriel, of the Genesis, Sledgehammer, Millenium Dome fame, has been enlisted by Ubi Soft to assist in the creation of music for the next Myst title their publishing, Uru: Ages Beyond Myst. "Burn You Up, Burn You Down" will be the title song, whilst Peter will also create another for the title, too.
"When Myst came out I thought it succeeded well in creating a feeling of other worlds in which mystery and imagination were the compelling elements instead of the usual action packed 'shoot 'em ups'", enthused Peter.
Let's hope this project proves more successful than the laughable Millennium prance, or whatever it was called.
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced