PS3 and Wii get special YouTube service
Google have this week lifted the lid on special versions of their uber-popular YouTube video service, designed especially for the nuances of the Wii and PS3 consoles.
Wii and PS3 owners can get in on the video-viewing act by shooting to Youtube.com/tv using console web browsers, from where they will be offered an improved - simpler - interface, and larger, clearer text.
While the videos on offer are displayed in a larger window - helping our PS3 friends in particular we imagine - the clips are still the same files offered via the usual PC site, so you might find some clips look better than others (no happy-slapping jokes, please).
Apparently, it is also possible to make this tweaked version of YouTube happen on your PC (via Firefox), although I'm not sure why you'd want to bother in all honesty...
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015