PS3 and Wii get special YouTube service
Google have this week lifted the lid on special versions of their uber-popular YouTube video service, designed especially for the nuances of the Wii and PS3 consoles.
Wii and PS3 owners can get in on the video-viewing act by shooting to Youtube.com/tv using console web browsers, from where they will be offered an improved - simpler - interface, and larger, clearer text.
While the videos on offer are displayed in a larger window - helping our PS3 friends in particular we imagine - the clips are still the same files offered via the usual PC site, so you might find some clips look better than others (no happy-slapping jokes, please).
Apparently, it is also possible to make this tweaked version of YouTube happen on your PC (via Firefox), although I'm not sure why you'd want to bother in all honesty...
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III