The Evil Within release date changes again
Bethesda has changed the release date for Shinji Mikami's new survival horror title The Evil Within again.
The Evil Within was originally set for release at the end of August but it was delayed until the end of October so that Tango Gameworks could add a bit of extra polish.
The game is the first promising-looking survival horror game that has been released since Dead Space 2 arrived on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 way back in January of 2011. We had a look at the survival horror's decline over the last console generation and highlighted The Evil Within as a promising return for the genre.
The Evil Within will now be released on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October 14th in North America and October the 17th in Europe and the UK.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced