The Evil Within release date changes again
Bethesda has changed the release date for Shinji Mikami's new survival horror title The Evil Within again.
The Evil Within was originally set for release at the end of August but it was delayed until the end of October so that Tango Gameworks could add a bit of extra polish.
The game is the first promising-looking survival horror game that has been released since Dead Space 2 arrived on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 way back in January of 2011. We had a look at the survival horror's decline over the last console generation and highlighted The Evil Within as a promising return for the genre.
The Evil Within will now be released on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October 14th in North America and October the 17th in Europe and the UK.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year