The Evil Within release date changes again
Bethesda has changed the release date for Shinji Mikami's new survival horror title The Evil Within again.
The Evil Within was originally set for release at the end of August but it was delayed until the end of October so that Tango Gameworks could add a bit of extra polish.
The game is the first promising-looking survival horror game that has been released since Dead Space 2 arrived on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 way back in January of 2011. We had a look at the survival horror's decline over the last console generation and highlighted The Evil Within as a promising return for the genre.
The Evil Within will now be released on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October 14th in North America and October the 17th in Europe and the UK.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year