The Evil Within release date changes again
Bethesda has changed the release date for Shinji Mikami's new survival horror title The Evil Within again.
The Evil Within was originally set for release at the end of August but it was delayed until the end of October so that Tango Gameworks could add a bit of extra polish.
The game is the first promising-looking survival horror game that has been released since Dead Space 2 arrived on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 way back in January of 2011. We had a look at the survival horror's decline over the last console generation and highlighted The Evil Within as a promising return for the genre.
The Evil Within will now be released on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October 14th in North America and October the 17th in Europe and the UK.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3