The Evil Within release date changes again
Bethesda has changed the release date for Shinji Mikami's new survival horror title The Evil Within again.
The Evil Within was originally set for release at the end of August but it was delayed until the end of October so that Tango Gameworks could add a bit of extra polish.
The game is the first promising-looking survival horror game that has been released since Dead Space 2 arrived on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 way back in January of 2011. We had a look at the survival horror's decline over the last console generation and highlighted The Evil Within as a promising return for the genre.
The Evil Within will now be released on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October 14th in North America and October the 17th in Europe and the UK.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year