Condition Zero gold
Wonders will never cease (a bit like Valve Software related news), Counter-Strike: Condition Zero is gold, or at least will be tomorrow, Gabe Newell informs us. The commercial edition of Counter-Strike has been a long time coming, but will apparently be on-sale in the USA, and available to download over Steam from November 18th. We expect a European launch to follow shortly.
Quite how well Valve's now infamous Steam will handle a full game on release day remains to be seen, as does how well CZ (developed by Gearbox, then Ritual) will be received by paying customers. The game is, after all, little more than a beefed-up Counter-Strike with added singleplayer action, and it is unlikely to be this portion of the game that will amuse the masses anyhow...
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016