Condition Zero gold
Wonders will never cease (a bit like Valve Software related news), Counter-Strike: Condition Zero is gold, or at least will be tomorrow, Gabe Newell informs us. The commercial edition of Counter-Strike has been a long time coming, but will apparently be on-sale in the USA, and available to download over Steam from November 18th. We expect a European launch to follow shortly.
Quite how well Valve's now infamous Steam will handle a full game on release day remains to be seen, as does how well CZ (developed by Gearbox, then Ritual) will be received by paying customers. The game is, after all, little more than a beefed-up Counter-Strike with added singleplayer action, and it is unlikely to be this portion of the game that will amuse the masses anyhow...
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter