Condition Zero gold
Wonders will never cease (a bit like Valve Software related news), Counter-Strike: Condition Zero is gold, or at least will be tomorrow, Gabe Newell informs us. The commercial edition of Counter-Strike has been a long time coming, but will apparently be on-sale in the USA, and available to download over Steam from November 18th. We expect a European launch to follow shortly.
Quite how well Valve's now infamous Steam will handle a full game on release day remains to be seen, as does how well CZ (developed by Gearbox, then Ritual) will be received by paying customers. The game is, after all, little more than a beefed-up Counter-Strike with added singleplayer action, and it is unlikely to be this portion of the game that will amuse the masses anyhow...
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold