Condition Zero gold
Wonders will never cease (a bit like Valve Software related news), Counter-Strike: Condition Zero is gold, or at least will be tomorrow, Gabe Newell informs us. The commercial edition of Counter-Strike has been a long time coming, but will apparently be on-sale in the USA, and available to download over Steam from November 18th. We expect a European launch to follow shortly.
Quite how well Valve's now infamous Steam will handle a full game on release day remains to be seen, as does how well CZ (developed by Gearbox, then Ritual) will be received by paying customers. The game is, after all, little more than a beefed-up Counter-Strike with added singleplayer action, and it is unlikely to be this portion of the game that will amuse the masses anyhow...
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative