Condition Zero gold
Wonders will never cease (a bit like Valve Software related news), Counter-Strike: Condition Zero is gold, or at least will be tomorrow, Gabe Newell informs us. The commercial edition of Counter-Strike has been a long time coming, but will apparently be on-sale in the USA, and available to download over Steam from November 18th. We expect a European launch to follow shortly.
Quite how well Valve's now infamous Steam will handle a full game on release day remains to be seen, as does how well CZ (developed by Gearbox, then Ritual) will be received by paying customers. The game is, after all, little more than a beefed-up Counter-Strike with added singleplayer action, and it is unlikely to be this portion of the game that will amuse the masses anyhow...
- Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow producer Dave Cox parts ways with Konami
- Xenoblade Chronicles coming to the New 3DS
- Deep Silver teases a devilish Saints Row V reveal
- Nintendo announces two brand new upgraded 3DS models
- Microsoft announces Games With Gold selection for September
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion