Killzone 2 demo plans for PSN
Chatting with MTV, Sony US marketing big-wig Scott Steinberg has said that a Killzone 2 demo will arrive on the 26th of February, hitting the PlayStation Network a day before the game's arrival stateside.
"Offering a playable demo to motivate pre-orders speaks to our confidence in the appeal of a game such as Killzone 2," beamed the suit.
"We take this approach when we are convinced that the experience will cement a consumer’s interest in purchasing. We also offer demos on PSN, which we have done in the past with great success, and will continue to make that available."
Apparently, US gamers pre-ordering the title from Gamestop can bag the demo on the 2nd of February, while we await word on Europe demo plans with optimism.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced