Killzone 2 demo plans for PSN
Chatting with MTV, Sony US marketing big-wig Scott Steinberg has said that a Killzone 2 demo will arrive on the 26th of February, hitting the PlayStation Network a day before the game's arrival stateside.
"Offering a playable demo to motivate pre-orders speaks to our confidence in the appeal of a game such as Killzone 2," beamed the suit.
"We take this approach when we are convinced that the experience will cement a consumer’s interest in purchasing. We also offer demos on PSN, which we have done in the past with great success, and will continue to make that available."
Apparently, US gamers pre-ordering the title from Gamestop can bag the demo on the 2nd of February, while we await word on Europe demo plans with optimism.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year