Killzone 2 demo plans for PSN
Chatting with MTV, Sony US marketing big-wig Scott Steinberg has said that a Killzone 2 demo will arrive on the 26th of February, hitting the PlayStation Network a day before the game's arrival stateside.
"Offering a playable demo to motivate pre-orders speaks to our confidence in the appeal of a game such as Killzone 2," beamed the suit.
"We take this approach when we are convinced that the experience will cement a consumer’s interest in purchasing. We also offer demos on PSN, which we have done in the past with great success, and will continue to make that available."
Apparently, US gamers pre-ordering the title from Gamestop can bag the demo on the 2nd of February, while we await word on Europe demo plans with optimism.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching