Killzone 2 demo plans for PSN
Chatting with MTV, Sony US marketing big-wig Scott Steinberg has said that a Killzone 2 demo will arrive on the 26th of February, hitting the PlayStation Network a day before the game's arrival stateside.
"Offering a playable demo to motivate pre-orders speaks to our confidence in the appeal of a game such as Killzone 2," beamed the suit.
"We take this approach when we are convinced that the experience will cement a consumer’s interest in purchasing. We also offer demos on PSN, which we have done in the past with great success, and will continue to make that available."
Apparently, US gamers pre-ordering the title from Gamestop can bag the demo on the 2nd of February, while we await word on Europe demo plans with optimism.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes