Killzone 2 demo plans for PSN
Chatting with MTV, Sony US marketing big-wig Scott Steinberg has said that a Killzone 2 demo will arrive on the 26th of February, hitting the PlayStation Network a day before the game's arrival stateside.
"Offering a playable demo to motivate pre-orders speaks to our confidence in the appeal of a game such as Killzone 2," beamed the suit.
"We take this approach when we are convinced that the experience will cement a consumer’s interest in purchasing. We also offer demos on PSN, which we have done in the past with great success, and will continue to make that available."
Apparently, US gamers pre-ordering the title from Gamestop can bag the demo on the 2nd of February, while we await word on Europe demo plans with optimism.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO