Dropping Kinect has helped double Xbox One sales in the US
Microsoft has revealed that their decision to offer the Xbox One without Kinect has given the console sales a significant lift.
Release of the Xbox One without Kinect have managed to double sales of the console in the US according to Microsoft's internal data although no exact figures have been given.
Kinect 2 is due to launch for PC developers this week and Microsoft is planning a solo release for the device this autumn for Xbox One gamers.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3