Dropping Kinect has helped double Xbox One sales in the US
Microsoft has revealed that their decision to offer the Xbox One without Kinect has given the console sales a significant lift.
Release of the Xbox One without Kinect have managed to double sales of the console in the US according to Microsoft's internal data although no exact figures have been given.
Kinect 2 is due to launch for PC developers this week and Microsoft is planning a solo release for the device this autumn for Xbox One gamers.
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0