Dropping Kinect has helped double Xbox One sales in the US
Microsoft has revealed that their decision to offer the Xbox One without Kinect has given the console sales a significant lift.
Release of the Xbox One without Kinect have managed to double sales of the console in the US according to Microsoft's internal data although no exact figures have been given.
Kinect 2 is due to launch for PC developers this week and Microsoft is planning a solo release for the device this autumn for Xbox One gamers.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side