Dropping Kinect has helped double Xbox One sales in the US
Microsoft has revealed that their decision to offer the Xbox One without Kinect has given the console sales a significant lift.
Release of the Xbox One without Kinect have managed to double sales of the console in the US according to Microsoft's internal data although no exact figures have been given.
Kinect 2 is due to launch for PC developers this week and Microsoft is planning a solo release for the device this autumn for Xbox One gamers.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer