Dropping Kinect has helped double Xbox One sales in the US
Microsoft has revealed that their decision to offer the Xbox One without Kinect has given the console sales a significant lift.
Release of the Xbox One without Kinect have managed to double sales of the console in the US according to Microsoft's internal data although no exact figures have been given.
Kinect 2 is due to launch for PC developers this week and Microsoft is planning a solo release for the device this autumn for Xbox One gamers.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update