Singularity coming from Raven
A new, heavily-backed shooter steps a little nearer today, Activision revealing new details on Singularity, their PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 action title being developed by veterans Raven.
A new sci-fi themed romp is the order of the day, the experience apparently set on a mysterious Russian-occupied island during the days of the Cold War.
According to word from Game Informer, said island will be discovered by a US pilot presumably sparking some kind of adventure. Set in the 1950s, we hear time will be a weapon in the game, aiding the player's progress, as enemies rot with age before our hero.
The new shooter will use the Unreal Engine 3 to build the game, so we know it'll be pretty, the developer having cut their teeth on major first-person shooter projects in the past.
More on Singularity as we get it.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone