Singularity coming from Raven
A new, heavily-backed shooter steps a little nearer today, Activision revealing new details on Singularity, their PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 action title being developed by veterans Raven.
A new sci-fi themed romp is the order of the day, the experience apparently set on a mysterious Russian-occupied island during the days of the Cold War.
According to word from Game Informer, said island will be discovered by a US pilot presumably sparking some kind of adventure. Set in the 1950s, we hear time will be a weapon in the game, aiding the player's progress, as enemies rot with age before our hero.
The new shooter will use the Unreal Engine 3 to build the game, so we know it'll be pretty, the developer having cut their teeth on major first-person shooter projects in the past.
More on Singularity as we get it.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today