Singularity coming from Raven
A new, heavily-backed shooter steps a little nearer today, Activision revealing new details on Singularity, their PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 action title being developed by veterans Raven.
A new sci-fi themed romp is the order of the day, the experience apparently set on a mysterious Russian-occupied island during the days of the Cold War.
According to word from Game Informer, said island will be discovered by a US pilot presumably sparking some kind of adventure. Set in the 1950s, we hear time will be a weapon in the game, aiding the player's progress, as enemies rot with age before our hero.
The new shooter will use the Unreal Engine 3 to build the game, so we know it'll be pretty, the developer having cut their teeth on major first-person shooter projects in the past.
More on Singularity as we get it.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light