New Grand Theft Auto release this year?
Tantalising gossip on the wires this morning (thanks PSU), which hints that a new Grand Theft Auto title could be released by the end of the year.
The rumour-mongers in question quote Game Informer magazine as revealing that a new, full game will be unleashed by Rockstar in 2009 - and it won't be an expansion pack or DLC.
Apparently there are no details, although Tokyo is speculated as a possible setting for the game - which has only ever been set in US cities previously (apart from the very early GTA: London).
This could of course be nonsense, then, but we're hopeful. What do you make of Tokyo as a prospective setting then, folks?
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year