New Grand Theft Auto release this year?
Tantalising gossip on the wires this morning (thanks PSU), which hints that a new Grand Theft Auto title could be released by the end of the year.
The rumour-mongers in question quote Game Informer magazine as revealing that a new, full game will be unleashed by Rockstar in 2009 - and it won't be an expansion pack or DLC.
Apparently there are no details, although Tokyo is speculated as a possible setting for the game - which has only ever been set in US cities previously (apart from the very early GTA: London).
This could of course be nonsense, then, but we're hopeful. What do you make of Tokyo as a prospective setting then, folks?
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag