New Grand Theft Auto release this year?
Tantalising gossip on the wires this morning (thanks PSU), which hints that a new Grand Theft Auto title could be released by the end of the year.
The rumour-mongers in question quote Game Informer magazine as revealing that a new, full game will be unleashed by Rockstar in 2009 - and it won't be an expansion pack or DLC.
Apparently there are no details, although Tokyo is speculated as a possible setting for the game - which has only ever been set in US cities previously (apart from the very early GTA: London).
This could of course be nonsense, then, but we're hopeful. What do you make of Tokyo as a prospective setting then, folks?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free