New Grand Theft Auto release this year?
Tantalising gossip on the wires this morning (thanks PSU), which hints that a new Grand Theft Auto title could be released by the end of the year.
The rumour-mongers in question quote Game Informer magazine as revealing that a new, full game will be unleashed by Rockstar in 2009 - and it won't be an expansion pack or DLC.
Apparently there are no details, although Tokyo is speculated as a possible setting for the game - which has only ever been set in US cities previously (apart from the very early GTA: London).
This could of course be nonsense, then, but we're hopeful. What do you make of Tokyo as a prospective setting then, folks?
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto
- Double Fine gives a release date for Broken Age Act 2