BlowOut set for Xbox Originals
The Xbox Originals store on Xbox Live is set to get a new game soon, Microsoft confirming that Terminal Reality hit BlowOut is the next title destined for the store, which sells older Xbox titles such as the original Halo or Fable.
This is one of the less glamorous re-releases enabled by the Originals service, and we're told by the GSBlog that BlowOut will cost you 1200 Microsoft Points at launch.
Described best as a 'run and gun' action game with a retro feel, BlowOut was released in 2004 and did... okay. The plot features a space marine investigating strange goings on at a research platform, but we won't hold that against it. Much.
What do you folks make of this renaissance - a good choice? Or would you prefer another game enjoy a return to the limelight?
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft