BlowOut set for Xbox Originals
The Xbox Originals store on Xbox Live is set to get a new game soon, Microsoft confirming that Terminal Reality hit BlowOut is the next title destined for the store, which sells older Xbox titles such as the original Halo or Fable.
This is one of the less glamorous re-releases enabled by the Originals service, and we're told by the GSBlog that BlowOut will cost you 1200 Microsoft Points at launch.
Described best as a 'run and gun' action game with a retro feel, BlowOut was released in 2004 and did... okay. The plot features a space marine investigating strange goings on at a research platform, but we won't hold that against it. Much.
What do you folks make of this renaissance - a good choice? Or would you prefer another game enjoy a return to the limelight?
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light