BlowOut set for Xbox Originals
The Xbox Originals store on Xbox Live is set to get a new game soon, Microsoft confirming that Terminal Reality hit BlowOut is the next title destined for the store, which sells older Xbox titles such as the original Halo or Fable.
This is one of the less glamorous re-releases enabled by the Originals service, and we're told by the GSBlog that BlowOut will cost you 1200 Microsoft Points at launch.
Described best as a 'run and gun' action game with a retro feel, BlowOut was released in 2004 and did... okay. The plot features a space marine investigating strange goings on at a research platform, but we won't hold that against it. Much.
What do you folks make of this renaissance - a good choice? Or would you prefer another game enjoy a return to the limelight?
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One