DSi set for April debut stateside?
Rumours abound online this morning (thanks IGN) that Nintendo's DSi handheld - a revision of the DS system - will be out in the USA come April.
The new-look handheld is already a smash-hit in Japan, the nation's best selling gaming device over the Christmas season, with sources now hinting that a North American debut is being readied for "early April" - April 4th being most likely apparently.
Apparently, the same insiders purport to reveal that the DSi will cost 179.99 USD at launch.
A European debut is still expected this "spring", but we've heard no gossip on anything more concrete than this, sadly.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side