DSi set for April debut stateside?
Rumours abound online this morning (thanks IGN) that Nintendo's DSi handheld - a revision of the DS system - will be out in the USA come April.
The new-look handheld is already a smash-hit in Japan, the nation's best selling gaming device over the Christmas season, with sources now hinting that a North American debut is being readied for "early April" - April 4th being most likely apparently.
Apparently, the same insiders purport to reveal that the DSi will cost 179.99 USD at launch.
A European debut is still expected this "spring", but we've heard no gossip on anything more concrete than this, sadly.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3