DSi set for April debut stateside?
Rumours abound online this morning (thanks IGN) that Nintendo's DSi handheld - a revision of the DS system - will be out in the USA come April.
The new-look handheld is already a smash-hit in Japan, the nation's best selling gaming device over the Christmas season, with sources now hinting that a North American debut is being readied for "early April" - April 4th being most likely apparently.
Apparently, the same insiders purport to reveal that the DSi will cost 179.99 USD at launch.
A European debut is still expected this "spring", but we've heard no gossip on anything more concrete than this, sadly.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year