DSi set for April debut stateside?
Rumours abound online this morning (thanks IGN) that Nintendo's DSi handheld - a revision of the DS system - will be out in the USA come April.
The new-look handheld is already a smash-hit in Japan, the nation's best selling gaming device over the Christmas season, with sources now hinting that a North American debut is being readied for "early April" - April 4th being most likely apparently.
Apparently, the same insiders purport to reveal that the DSi will cost 179.99 USD at launch.
A European debut is still expected this "spring", but we've heard no gossip on anything more concrete than this, sadly.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date