DSi set for April debut stateside?
Rumours abound online this morning (thanks IGN) that Nintendo's DSi handheld - a revision of the DS system - will be out in the USA come April.
The new-look handheld is already a smash-hit in Japan, the nation's best selling gaming device over the Christmas season, with sources now hinting that a North American debut is being readied for "early April" - April 4th being most likely apparently.
Apparently, the same insiders purport to reveal that the DSi will cost 179.99 USD at launch.
A European debut is still expected this "spring", but we've heard no gossip on anything more concrete than this, sadly.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing