Fallout 3 set for DLC on January 27th
Word in from role-playing moguls Bethesda this afternoon reveals that the long-awaited (well, isn't it always?) new downloadable content for Fallout 3 has been dated.
Operation: Anchorage promises to offer a new aesthetic via a fresh, 'virtual' setting, and it will be the first of a proposed three DLC expansions for the hit Christmas release.
This pack will arrive on January 27th, and will cost 800 Microsoft Points at launch. It will also make it to the PC, but we're not sure how it will be priced.
Controversially, said content won't hit the PS3 at any stage, owing to an exclusive deal with the platform holder.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III