18 certification for GTA on the DS
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars today earns the dubious acclaim of being the first DS game in the UK to earn an 18 certification.
The BBFC's official rating of Rockstar's latest emerged today, the game earning the strongest rating possible owing to adult language and drug references.
Apparently, the new handheld offering boasts over two and a half hours of cut-scenes, and clearly takes Nintendo's portable device into new territory by the sound of things.
Chinatown Wars is out worldwide in mid-March.
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date