18 certification for GTA on the DS
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars today earns the dubious acclaim of being the first DS game in the UK to earn an 18 certification.
The BBFC's official rating of Rockstar's latest emerged today, the game earning the strongest rating possible owing to adult language and drug references.
Apparently, the new handheld offering boasts over two and a half hours of cut-scenes, and clearly takes Nintendo's portable device into new territory by the sound of things.
Chinatown Wars is out worldwide in mid-March.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III