18 certification for GTA on the DS
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars today earns the dubious acclaim of being the first DS game in the UK to earn an 18 certification.
The BBFC's official rating of Rockstar's latest emerged today, the game earning the strongest rating possible owing to adult language and drug references.
Apparently, the new handheld offering boasts over two and a half hours of cut-scenes, and clearly takes Nintendo's portable device into new territory by the sound of things.
Chinatown Wars is out worldwide in mid-March.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year