18 certification for GTA on the DS
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars today earns the dubious acclaim of being the first DS game in the UK to earn an 18 certification.
The BBFC's official rating of Rockstar's latest emerged today, the game earning the strongest rating possible owing to adult language and drug references.
Apparently, the new handheld offering boasts over two and a half hours of cut-scenes, and clearly takes Nintendo's portable device into new territory by the sound of things.
Chinatown Wars is out worldwide in mid-March.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One