18 certification for GTA on the DS
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars today earns the dubious acclaim of being the first DS game in the UK to earn an 18 certification.
The BBFC's official rating of Rockstar's latest emerged today, the game earning the strongest rating possible owing to adult language and drug references.
Apparently, the new handheld offering boasts over two and a half hours of cut-scenes, and clearly takes Nintendo's portable device into new territory by the sound of things.
Chinatown Wars is out worldwide in mid-March.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone