Big update for Fable 2 live
Lionhead have used the usual weekend lull to introduce their long-awaited update for Xbox 360 exclusive RPG Fable 2. The new patch addresses a number of bugs, and will be installed when you next launch the game.
First up is a fix for the Monk's Quest part of the game, which prevents the Abbott from stalling if you leave before he stops talking, while in the Rescue My Baby segment you can now interact with objects after the rescue.
Those with the Collector's Edition of the game should now be able to retrieve their items, while in The Spire the ship's captain now functions correctly. Likewise, players won't now get stuck during the Hero of Skill quest, or in the Trouble in Bloodstone part.
These fixes are just the tip of the iceberg, apparently, and this patch will be implemented ahead of the Knothole Island DLC release.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title