Big update for Fable 2 live
Lionhead have used the usual weekend lull to introduce their long-awaited update for Xbox 360 exclusive RPG Fable 2. The new patch addresses a number of bugs, and will be installed when you next launch the game.
First up is a fix for the Monk's Quest part of the game, which prevents the Abbott from stalling if you leave before he stops talking, while in the Rescue My Baby segment you can now interact with objects after the rescue.
Those with the Collector's Edition of the game should now be able to retrieve their items, while in The Spire the ship's captain now functions correctly. Likewise, players won't now get stuck during the Hero of Skill quest, or in the Trouble in Bloodstone part.
These fixes are just the tip of the iceberg, apparently, and this patch will be implemented ahead of the Knothole Island DLC release.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing