Big update for Fable 2 live
Lionhead have used the usual weekend lull to introduce their long-awaited update for Xbox 360 exclusive RPG Fable 2. The new patch addresses a number of bugs, and will be installed when you next launch the game.
First up is a fix for the Monk's Quest part of the game, which prevents the Abbott from stalling if you leave before he stops talking, while in the Rescue My Baby segment you can now interact with objects after the rescue.
Those with the Collector's Edition of the game should now be able to retrieve their items, while in The Spire the ship's captain now functions correctly. Likewise, players won't now get stuck during the Hero of Skill quest, or in the Trouble in Bloodstone part.
These fixes are just the tip of the iceberg, apparently, and this patch will be implemented ahead of the Knothole Island DLC release.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date