EA Sports leaping into Home
More news out of CES 2009 this morning, Electronic Arts confirming that they will launch a brand spanking new 'EA Sports Complex', deep within the bowels of the PlayStation Home social world... thing.
This initiative marks EA's first tentative steps into the the online world, and we're told it'll give players access to "exclusive" EA Sports multiplayer games, leaderboard access, trailers and also serve as a space for socialising.
We also hear that "EA is currently working with Sony with further PlayStation Home support, with announcements coming in the future."
More from EA, Sony, and of course CES later. Probably.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree