EA Sports leaping into Home
More news out of CES 2009 this morning, Electronic Arts confirming that they will launch a brand spanking new 'EA Sports Complex', deep within the bowels of the PlayStation Home social world... thing.
This initiative marks EA's first tentative steps into the the online world, and we're told it'll give players access to "exclusive" EA Sports multiplayer games, leaderboard access, trailers and also serve as a space for socialising.
We also hear that "EA is currently working with Sony with further PlayStation Home support, with announcements coming in the future."
More from EA, Sony, and of course CES later. Probably.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes