EA Sports leaping into Home
More news out of CES 2009 this morning, Electronic Arts confirming that they will launch a brand spanking new 'EA Sports Complex', deep within the bowels of the PlayStation Home social world... thing.
This initiative marks EA's first tentative steps into the the online world, and we're told it'll give players access to "exclusive" EA Sports multiplayer games, leaderboard access, trailers and also serve as a space for socialising.
We also hear that "EA is currently working with Sony with further PlayStation Home support, with announcements coming in the future."
More from EA, Sony, and of course CES later. Probably.
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD