EA Sports leaping into Home
More news out of CES 2009 this morning, Electronic Arts confirming that they will launch a brand spanking new 'EA Sports Complex', deep within the bowels of the PlayStation Home social world... thing.
This initiative marks EA's first tentative steps into the the online world, and we're told it'll give players access to "exclusive" EA Sports multiplayer games, leaderboard access, trailers and also serve as a space for socialising.
We also hear that "EA is currently working with Sony with further PlayStation Home support, with announcements coming in the future."
More from EA, Sony, and of course CES later. Probably.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto