New dating for Resistance on the PSP
Insomniac's new Resistance game for the PSP handheld moves a step nearer to our (small) screens today, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe revealing that the game will arrive on the 13th of March.
Sony had previously only stated that the new handheld take on the popular FPS will be with us in the 'spring', so this concrete dating is welcome news - especially to the many crying out for new PSP games.
Retribution has been designed from the ground up to take advantage of what the PSP has to offer, while Sony are assuring us that 2009 will see the renaissance of their handheld (which only seems to have done well in Japan over the last year or so).
Update: My apologies, this game is of course not developed by Insomniac, but rather by SCEA's Bend Studio.
More on this as we get it.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America