New dating for Resistance on the PSP
Insomniac's new Resistance game for the PSP handheld moves a step nearer to our (small) screens today, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe revealing that the game will arrive on the 13th of March.
Sony had previously only stated that the new handheld take on the popular FPS will be with us in the 'spring', so this concrete dating is welcome news - especially to the many crying out for new PSP games.
Retribution has been designed from the ground up to take advantage of what the PSP has to offer, while Sony are assuring us that 2009 will see the renaissance of their handheld (which only seems to have done well in Japan over the last year or so).
Update: My apologies, this game is of course not developed by Insomniac, but rather by SCEA's Bend Studio.
More on this as we get it.
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early