New dating for Resistance on the PSP
Insomniac's new Resistance game for the PSP handheld moves a step nearer to our (small) screens today, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe revealing that the game will arrive on the 13th of March.
Sony had previously only stated that the new handheld take on the popular FPS will be with us in the 'spring', so this concrete dating is welcome news - especially to the many crying out for new PSP games.
Retribution has been designed from the ground up to take advantage of what the PSP has to offer, while Sony are assuring us that 2009 will see the renaissance of their handheld (which only seems to have done well in Japan over the last year or so).
Update: My apologies, this game is of course not developed by Insomniac, but rather by SCEA's Bend Studio.
More on this as we get it.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title