New dating for Resistance on the PSP
Insomniac's new Resistance game for the PSP handheld moves a step nearer to our (small) screens today, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe revealing that the game will arrive on the 13th of March.
Sony had previously only stated that the new handheld take on the popular FPS will be with us in the 'spring', so this concrete dating is welcome news - especially to the many crying out for new PSP games.
Retribution has been designed from the ground up to take advantage of what the PSP has to offer, while Sony are assuring us that 2009 will see the renaissance of their handheld (which only seems to have done well in Japan over the last year or so).
Update: My apologies, this game is of course not developed by Insomniac, but rather by SCEA's Bend Studio.
More on this as we get it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3