New dating for Resistance on the PSP
Insomniac's new Resistance game for the PSP handheld moves a step nearer to our (small) screens today, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe revealing that the game will arrive on the 13th of March.
Sony had previously only stated that the new handheld take on the popular FPS will be with us in the 'spring', so this concrete dating is welcome news - especially to the many crying out for new PSP games.
Retribution has been designed from the ground up to take advantage of what the PSP has to offer, while Sony are assuring us that 2009 will see the renaissance of their handheld (which only seems to have done well in Japan over the last year or so).
Update: My apologies, this game is of course not developed by Insomniac, but rather by SCEA's Bend Studio.
More on this as we get it.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes