Fallout 3 level cap on the up
UK website Eurogamer.net reveal this afternoon that Bethesda are upping the level cap for players of their hit RPG Fallout 3.
The cap will move from 25 to 30 according to lead producer-man Jeff Gardiner. The alteration will come into effect with the advent of new DLC for the game, due to hit town in March.
Broken Steel, the DLC itself, will extend the life of the game beyond the present ending, while upping the cap will just let players get more out of the game anyway.
The producer promises that players shooting for 30 will experience "a long, hard climb".
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims