Fallout 3 level cap on the up
UK website Eurogamer.net reveal this afternoon that Bethesda are upping the level cap for players of their hit RPG Fallout 3.
The cap will move from 25 to 30 according to lead producer-man Jeff Gardiner. The alteration will come into effect with the advent of new DLC for the game, due to hit town in March.
Broken Steel, the DLC itself, will extend the life of the game beyond the present ending, while upping the cap will just let players get more out of the game anyway.
The producer promises that players shooting for 30 will experience "a long, hard climb".
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage