Fallout 3 level cap on the up
UK website Eurogamer.net reveal this afternoon that Bethesda are upping the level cap for players of their hit RPG Fallout 3.
The cap will move from 25 to 30 according to lead producer-man Jeff Gardiner. The alteration will come into effect with the advent of new DLC for the game, due to hit town in March.
Broken Steel, the DLC itself, will extend the life of the game beyond the present ending, while upping the cap will just let players get more out of the game anyway.
The producer promises that players shooting for 30 will experience "a long, hard climb".
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released