Fallout 3 level cap on the up
UK website Eurogamer.net reveal this afternoon that Bethesda are upping the level cap for players of their hit RPG Fallout 3.
The cap will move from 25 to 30 according to lead producer-man Jeff Gardiner. The alteration will come into effect with the advent of new DLC for the game, due to hit town in March.
Broken Steel, the DLC itself, will extend the life of the game beyond the present ending, while upping the cap will just let players get more out of the game anyway.
The producer promises that players shooting for 30 will experience "a long, hard climb".
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release