Fallout 3 level cap on the up
UK website Eurogamer.net reveal this afternoon that Bethesda are upping the level cap for players of their hit RPG Fallout 3.
The cap will move from 25 to 30 according to lead producer-man Jeff Gardiner. The alteration will come into effect with the advent of new DLC for the game, due to hit town in March.
Broken Steel, the DLC itself, will extend the life of the game beyond the present ending, while upping the cap will just let players get more out of the game anyway.
The producer promises that players shooting for 30 will experience "a long, hard climb".
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO