Killzone 2 out in Europe before the US
Okay, that headline might be a slight exaggeration, what it should say is that Killzone 2 on the PS3 will be out in Europe two days before it hits stores in the US. I had put something though, didn't I?
Guerrilla's new FPS opus will swagger to the continent on February 25th, Sony tell us today, the US release scheduled for the 27th - which is probably when most of the UK will get it anyhow - unless stores make special plans (which they might).
Sony had been ambiguous over their release date plans for the game in Europe, leading many to speculate that European gamers might have a wee wait on their hands.
This, we're happy to report, is not the case.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May