Killzone 2 out in Europe before the US
Okay, that headline might be a slight exaggeration, what it should say is that Killzone 2 on the PS3 will be out in Europe two days before it hits stores in the US. I had put something though, didn't I?
Guerrilla's new FPS opus will swagger to the continent on February 25th, Sony tell us today, the US release scheduled for the 27th - which is probably when most of the UK will get it anyhow - unless stores make special plans (which they might).
Sony had been ambiguous over their release date plans for the game in Europe, leading many to speculate that European gamers might have a wee wait on their hands.
This, we're happy to report, is not the case.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side