Killzone 2 out in Europe before the US
Okay, that headline might be a slight exaggeration, what it should say is that Killzone 2 on the PS3 will be out in Europe two days before it hits stores in the US. I had put something though, didn't I?
Guerrilla's new FPS opus will swagger to the continent on February 25th, Sony tell us today, the US release scheduled for the 27th - which is probably when most of the UK will get it anyhow - unless stores make special plans (which they might).
Sony had been ambiguous over their release date plans for the game in Europe, leading many to speculate that European gamers might have a wee wait on their hands.
This, we're happy to report, is not the case.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3