Killzone 2 out in Europe before the US
Okay, that headline might be a slight exaggeration, what it should say is that Killzone 2 on the PS3 will be out in Europe two days before it hits stores in the US. I had put something though, didn't I?
Guerrilla's new FPS opus will swagger to the continent on February 25th, Sony tell us today, the US release scheduled for the 27th - which is probably when most of the UK will get it anyhow - unless stores make special plans (which they might).
Sony had been ambiguous over their release date plans for the game in Europe, leading many to speculate that European gamers might have a wee wait on their hands.
This, we're happy to report, is not the case.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey