Killzone 2 out in Europe before the US
Okay, that headline might be a slight exaggeration, what it should say is that Killzone 2 on the PS3 will be out in Europe two days before it hits stores in the US. I had put something though, didn't I?
Guerrilla's new FPS opus will swagger to the continent on February 25th, Sony tell us today, the US release scheduled for the 27th - which is probably when most of the UK will get it anyhow - unless stores make special plans (which they might).
Sony had been ambiguous over their release date plans for the game in Europe, leading many to speculate that European gamers might have a wee wait on their hands.
This, we're happy to report, is not the case.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One