Europe gets Blood on the Sand
The new 50 Cent game, to be published by THQ since VU Games cut the action title loose, is set to arrive in Europe next month - according to word in this morning.
50 Cent: Blood on the Sand (not Fiddy in Iraq, we're repeatedly assured) will reach the continent on the 20th of February on both the PS3 and Xbox 360.
Having cut their teeth delivering the stylistically not-disimilar Saints Row 2, THQ will feel they can make the new 50 Cent title a success in the ultra-violent gangster-themed shoot 'em up sub-genre.
More on this new action romp as it reaches us.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto