Europe gets Blood on the Sand
The new 50 Cent game, to be published by THQ since VU Games cut the action title loose, is set to arrive in Europe next month - according to word in this morning.
50 Cent: Blood on the Sand (not Fiddy in Iraq, we're repeatedly assured) will reach the continent on the 20th of February on both the PS3 and Xbox 360.
Having cut their teeth delivering the stylistically not-disimilar Saints Row 2, THQ will feel they can make the new 50 Cent title a success in the ultra-violent gangster-themed shoot 'em up sub-genre.
More on this new action romp as it reaches us.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update