Europe gets Blood on the Sand
The new 50 Cent game, to be published by THQ since VU Games cut the action title loose, is set to arrive in Europe next month - according to word in this morning.
50 Cent: Blood on the Sand (not Fiddy in Iraq, we're repeatedly assured) will reach the continent on the 20th of February on both the PS3 and Xbox 360.
Having cut their teeth delivering the stylistically not-disimilar Saints Row 2, THQ will feel they can make the new 50 Cent title a success in the ultra-violent gangster-themed shoot 'em up sub-genre.
More on this new action romp as it reaches us.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan