Europe gets Blood on the Sand
The new 50 Cent game, to be published by THQ since VU Games cut the action title loose, is set to arrive in Europe next month - according to word in this morning.
50 Cent: Blood on the Sand (not Fiddy in Iraq, we're repeatedly assured) will reach the continent on the 20th of February on both the PS3 and Xbox 360.
Having cut their teeth delivering the stylistically not-disimilar Saints Row 2, THQ will feel they can make the new 50 Cent title a success in the ultra-violent gangster-themed shoot 'em up sub-genre.
More on this new action romp as it reaches us.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer