Europe gets Blood on the Sand
The new 50 Cent game, to be published by THQ since VU Games cut the action title loose, is set to arrive in Europe next month - according to word in this morning.
50 Cent: Blood on the Sand (not Fiddy in Iraq, we're repeatedly assured) will reach the continent on the 20th of February on both the PS3 and Xbox 360.
Having cut their teeth delivering the stylistically not-disimilar Saints Row 2, THQ will feel they can make the new 50 Cent title a success in the ultra-violent gangster-themed shoot 'em up sub-genre.
More on this new action romp as it reaches us.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side