Mad Catz offer Street Fighter IV controller
The CES show is now getting its shake on in Las Vegas, and peripheral makers Mad Catz have confirmed a few new products to kick off proceedings.
First up is a retro-styled Street Fighter IV controller, then there's also a new HAWX-themed flight stick, not to mention a new PC flight stick, too.
The Street Fighter IV Arcade FightStick is for the PS3 and Xbox 360, and includes "dual-speed Turbo functionality" for each of the eight buttons, as well as LED Indicators, and an integrated D-Pad switch. There's even a place to display character cards.
There's also the SF IV FightPad, FightStick Tournament Edition and a number of other Street Fighter branded oddities coming from the controller makers.
The Saitek Aviator Flight Stick, meanwhile, also supports the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3, as well as the PC. An oversized flat base is included, as are three dedicated Fire Buttons, a Combat Trigger, POV Analog Stick and a throttle lever.
The 360 version offers Live headset support, while the PS3 edition includes a Home button.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO