Mad Catz offer Street Fighter IV controller
The CES show is now getting its shake on in Las Vegas, and peripheral makers Mad Catz have confirmed a few new products to kick off proceedings.
First up is a retro-styled Street Fighter IV controller, then there's also a new HAWX-themed flight stick, not to mention a new PC flight stick, too.
The Street Fighter IV Arcade FightStick is for the PS3 and Xbox 360, and includes "dual-speed Turbo functionality" for each of the eight buttons, as well as LED Indicators, and an integrated D-Pad switch. There's even a place to display character cards.
There's also the SF IV FightPad, FightStick Tournament Edition and a number of other Street Fighter branded oddities coming from the controller makers.
The Saitek Aviator Flight Stick, meanwhile, also supports the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3, as well as the PC. An oversized flat base is included, as are three dedicated Fire Buttons, a Combat Trigger, POV Analog Stick and a throttle lever.
The 360 version offers Live headset support, while the PS3 edition includes a Home button.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine