Mad Catz offer Street Fighter IV controller
The CES show is now getting its shake on in Las Vegas, and peripheral makers Mad Catz have confirmed a few new products to kick off proceedings.
First up is a retro-styled Street Fighter IV controller, then there's also a new HAWX-themed flight stick, not to mention a new PC flight stick, too.
The Street Fighter IV Arcade FightStick is for the PS3 and Xbox 360, and includes "dual-speed Turbo functionality" for each of the eight buttons, as well as LED Indicators, and an integrated D-Pad switch. There's even a place to display character cards.
There's also the SF IV FightPad, FightStick Tournament Edition and a number of other Street Fighter branded oddities coming from the controller makers.
The Saitek Aviator Flight Stick, meanwhile, also supports the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3, as well as the PC. An oversized flat base is included, as are three dedicated Fire Buttons, a Combat Trigger, POV Analog Stick and a throttle lever.
The 360 version offers Live headset support, while the PS3 edition includes a Home button.
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online