Mad Catz offer Street Fighter IV controller
The CES show is now getting its shake on in Las Vegas, and peripheral makers Mad Catz have confirmed a few new products to kick off proceedings.
First up is a retro-styled Street Fighter IV controller, then there's also a new HAWX-themed flight stick, not to mention a new PC flight stick, too.
The Street Fighter IV Arcade FightStick is for the PS3 and Xbox 360, and includes "dual-speed Turbo functionality" for each of the eight buttons, as well as LED Indicators, and an integrated D-Pad switch. There's even a place to display character cards.
There's also the SF IV FightPad, FightStick Tournament Edition and a number of other Street Fighter branded oddities coming from the controller makers.
The Saitek Aviator Flight Stick, meanwhile, also supports the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3, as well as the PC. An oversized flat base is included, as are three dedicated Fire Buttons, a Combat Trigger, POV Analog Stick and a throttle lever.
The 360 version offers Live headset support, while the PS3 edition includes a Home button.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan