Mad Catz offer Street Fighter IV controller
The CES show is now getting its shake on in Las Vegas, and peripheral makers Mad Catz have confirmed a few new products to kick off proceedings.
First up is a retro-styled Street Fighter IV controller, then there's also a new HAWX-themed flight stick, not to mention a new PC flight stick, too.
The Street Fighter IV Arcade FightStick is for the PS3 and Xbox 360, and includes "dual-speed Turbo functionality" for each of the eight buttons, as well as LED Indicators, and an integrated D-Pad switch. There's even a place to display character cards.
There's also the SF IV FightPad, FightStick Tournament Edition and a number of other Street Fighter branded oddities coming from the controller makers.
The Saitek Aviator Flight Stick, meanwhile, also supports the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3, as well as the PC. An oversized flat base is included, as are three dedicated Fire Buttons, a Combat Trigger, POV Analog Stick and a throttle lever.
The 360 version offers Live headset support, while the PS3 edition includes a Home button.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year