Disgaea 3 shoots for Europe
Square Enix's colourful RPG Disgaea 3 is on the way to Europe, the publisher confirming that a continental release on the PlayStation 3 console is likely in February.
The PAL release will hit these shores on the 20th of February, we're told, and Nippon Ichi are enthused about the prospect.
"With Disgaea 3, Nippon Ichi have created a wonderful world full of bizarre characters and deep, addictive gameplay. I hope everyone enjoys playing this unique and rewarding title," offered Square's John Yamamoto.
The game is of course already available as an import, but only in English.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave