Disgaea 3 shoots for Europe
Square Enix's colourful RPG Disgaea 3 is on the way to Europe, the publisher confirming that a continental release on the PlayStation 3 console is likely in February.
The PAL release will hit these shores on the 20th of February, we're told, and Nippon Ichi are enthused about the prospect.
"With Disgaea 3, Nippon Ichi have created a wonderful world full of bizarre characters and deep, addictive gameplay. I hope everyone enjoys playing this unique and rewarding title," offered Square's John Yamamoto.
The game is of course already available as an import, but only in English.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer