Cuboid set for PSN release
The PlayStation Network will be getting a new puzzle offering in the not too distant future, according to word in today from developers Creat and TikGames, who confirm that Cuboid will be an exclusive downloadable on the PSN.
The block-based brain-twister features 3D visuals and is set in exotic locales; it can be yours for 9.99 USD.
We're promised mystic landscapes and engrossing puzzle action, complete with relaxing music. A PS3 exclusive it be, as we mentioned.
Nothing else to say, really... ah, four paragraphs...
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent