Cuboid set for PSN release
The PlayStation Network will be getting a new puzzle offering in the not too distant future, according to word in today from developers Creat and TikGames, who confirm that Cuboid will be an exclusive downloadable on the PSN.
The block-based brain-twister features 3D visuals and is set in exotic locales; it can be yours for 9.99 USD.
We're promised mystic landscapes and engrossing puzzle action, complete with relaxing music. A PS3 exclusive it be, as we mentioned.
Nothing else to say, really... ah, four paragraphs...
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One