Cuboid set for PSN release
The PlayStation Network will be getting a new puzzle offering in the not too distant future, according to word in today from developers Creat and TikGames, who confirm that Cuboid will be an exclusive downloadable on the PSN.
The block-based brain-twister features 3D visuals and is set in exotic locales; it can be yours for 9.99 USD.
We're promised mystic landscapes and engrossing puzzle action, complete with relaxing music. A PS3 exclusive it be, as we mentioned.
Nothing else to say, really... ah, four paragraphs...
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit