Cuboid set for PSN release
The PlayStation Network will be getting a new puzzle offering in the not too distant future, according to word in today from developers Creat and TikGames, who confirm that Cuboid will be an exclusive downloadable on the PSN.
The block-based brain-twister features 3D visuals and is set in exotic locales; it can be yours for 9.99 USD.
We're promised mystic landscapes and engrossing puzzle action, complete with relaxing music. A PS3 exclusive it be, as we mentioned.
Nothing else to say, really... ah, four paragraphs...
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching