Lionhead close in on Fable 2 DLC launch
Speaking to UK blog VG247 today, a spokesperson for UK developer Lionhead has revealed that the company is closing in on a downloadable content launch for hit RPG Fable 2.
We've known the new DLC is in development for some time, with a new patch for the Xbox 360 title set for release at the same time. Knothole Island, is the name of the fresh content.
The pack was set to arrive in December, but was delayed to this month as Lionhead struggled with technical issues.
Finally, the developer also lets slip that their opus was the fifth fastest-selling game in UK history, sales having now topped 300,000.
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow