PS4 still outselling the Xbox One despite sales doubling due to it dropping dropping Kinect
It seems that dropping Kinect from the Xbox One hardware package hasn't done enough to lift its sales above those of the PS4.
According to NPD's latest US sales figures the PS4 has maintained the top spot in the hardware charts for the sixth month in a row with PS4 software sales also outstripping Xbox one software sales.
NPD added, “Combined sales of Xbox One and PS4 are over 80 percent higher than the combined totals for Xbox 360 and PS3 — an indication of the strength of the start of this new console generation.”
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon