PS4 still outselling the Xbox One despite sales doubling due to it dropping dropping Kinect
It seems that dropping Kinect from the Xbox One hardware package hasn't done enough to lift its sales above those of the PS4.
According to NPD's latest US sales figures the PS4 has maintained the top spot in the hardware charts for the sixth month in a row with PS4 software sales also outstripping Xbox one software sales.
NPD added, “Combined sales of Xbox One and PS4 are over 80 percent higher than the combined totals for Xbox 360 and PS3 — an indication of the strength of the start of this new console generation.”
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May