PS4 still outselling the Xbox One despite sales doubling due to it dropping dropping Kinect
It seems that dropping Kinect from the Xbox One hardware package hasn't done enough to lift its sales above those of the PS4.
According to NPD's latest US sales figures the PS4 has maintained the top spot in the hardware charts for the sixth month in a row with PS4 software sales also outstripping Xbox one software sales.
NPD added, “Combined sales of Xbox One and PS4 are over 80 percent higher than the combined totals for Xbox 360 and PS3 — an indication of the strength of the start of this new console generation.”
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan