Way of the Samurai set for 360
What was once a PlayStation exclusive is now on the way to the Xbox 360 console, Spike revealing that the latest Way of the Samurai game is heading to Microsoft's system.
Way of the Samurai 3 will arrive in February, having started life on the PlayStation 3 back in November.
A 26th of February release in Japan has been secured, and we're promised "new elements" in addition to 360 exclusive DLC.
We've no word on a Western release yet, but then this news does come from the ubiquitous Famitsu. Thanks Kotaku.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year