Way of the Samurai set for 360
What was once a PlayStation exclusive is now on the way to the Xbox 360 console, Spike revealing that the latest Way of the Samurai game is heading to Microsoft's system.
Way of the Samurai 3 will arrive in February, having started life on the PlayStation 3 back in November.
A 26th of February release in Japan has been secured, and we're promised "new elements" in addition to 360 exclusive DLC.
We've no word on a Western release yet, but then this news does come from the ubiquitous Famitsu. Thanks Kotaku.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release