Way of the Samurai set for 360
What was once a PlayStation exclusive is now on the way to the Xbox 360 console, Spike revealing that the latest Way of the Samurai game is heading to Microsoft's system.
Way of the Samurai 3 will arrive in February, having started life on the PlayStation 3 back in November.
A 26th of February release in Japan has been secured, and we're promised "new elements" in addition to 360 exclusive DLC.
We've no word on a Western release yet, but then this news does come from the ubiquitous Famitsu. Thanks Kotaku.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network