Way of the Samurai set for 360
What was once a PlayStation exclusive is now on the way to the Xbox 360 console, Spike revealing that the latest Way of the Samurai game is heading to Microsoft's system.
Way of the Samurai 3 will arrive in February, having started life on the PlayStation 3 back in November.
A 26th of February release in Japan has been secured, and we're promised "new elements" in addition to 360 exclusive DLC.
We've no word on a Western release yet, but then this news does come from the ubiquitous Famitsu. Thanks Kotaku.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer