Way of the Samurai set for 360
What was once a PlayStation exclusive is now on the way to the Xbox 360 console, Spike revealing that the latest Way of the Samurai game is heading to Microsoft's system.
Way of the Samurai 3 will arrive in February, having started life on the PlayStation 3 back in November.
A 26th of February release in Japan has been secured, and we're promised "new elements" in addition to 360 exclusive DLC.
We've no word on a Western release yet, but then this news does come from the ubiquitous Famitsu. Thanks Kotaku.
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto
- Double Fine gives a release date for Broken Age Act 2
- YouTube preparing to launch a game and eSports streaming service