LittleBigPlanet running in first and third-person
Media Molecule have already discussed the possibility of LittleBigPlanet running in first-person perspective, and rumour from IGN has it that the UK developer already has sackboy's levels functioning in not only first but third-person modes, too.
Media Molecule boss Alex Evans has apparently actually shown the US website how the game can work in both first and third-person modes, having been probed on whether the game's landscapes could function correctly in such a mode.
Word has it that nothing is official yet - so don't expect Sony to be crying from the roof-tops anytime soon - but this apparent demonstration does show the power of the engine, and the gameplay mechanics present in LittleBigPlanet.
More on this titillation as we get it.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users