LittleBigPlanet running in first and third-person
Media Molecule have already discussed the possibility of LittleBigPlanet running in first-person perspective, and rumour from IGN has it that the UK developer already has sackboy's levels functioning in not only first but third-person modes, too.
Media Molecule boss Alex Evans has apparently actually shown the US website how the game can work in both first and third-person modes, having been probed on whether the game's landscapes could function correctly in such a mode.
Word has it that nothing is official yet - so don't expect Sony to be crying from the roof-tops anytime soon - but this apparent demonstration does show the power of the engine, and the gameplay mechanics present in LittleBigPlanet.
More on this titillation as we get it.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year