LittleBigPlanet running in first and third-person
Media Molecule have already discussed the possibility of LittleBigPlanet running in first-person perspective, and rumour from IGN has it that the UK developer already has sackboy's levels functioning in not only first but third-person modes, too.
Media Molecule boss Alex Evans has apparently actually shown the US website how the game can work in both first and third-person modes, having been probed on whether the game's landscapes could function correctly in such a mode.
Word has it that nothing is official yet - so don't expect Sony to be crying from the roof-tops anytime soon - but this apparent demonstration does show the power of the engine, and the gameplay mechanics present in LittleBigPlanet.
More on this titillation as we get it.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent