LittleBigPlanet running in first and third-person
Media Molecule have already discussed the possibility of LittleBigPlanet running in first-person perspective, and rumour from IGN has it that the UK developer already has sackboy's levels functioning in not only first but third-person modes, too.
Media Molecule boss Alex Evans has apparently actually shown the US website how the game can work in both first and third-person modes, having been probed on whether the game's landscapes could function correctly in such a mode.
Word has it that nothing is official yet - so don't expect Sony to be crying from the roof-tops anytime soon - but this apparent demonstration does show the power of the engine, and the gameplay mechanics present in LittleBigPlanet.
More on this titillation as we get it.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter