LittleBigPlanet running in first and third-person
Media Molecule have already discussed the possibility of LittleBigPlanet running in first-person perspective, and rumour from IGN has it that the UK developer already has sackboy's levels functioning in not only first but third-person modes, too.
Media Molecule boss Alex Evans has apparently actually shown the US website how the game can work in both first and third-person modes, having been probed on whether the game's landscapes could function correctly in such a mode.
Word has it that nothing is official yet - so don't expect Sony to be crying from the roof-tops anytime soon - but this apparent demonstration does show the power of the engine, and the gameplay mechanics present in LittleBigPlanet.
More on this titillation as we get it.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing