LittleBigPlanet running in first and third-person
Media Molecule have already discussed the possibility of LittleBigPlanet running in first-person perspective, and rumour from IGN has it that the UK developer already has sackboy's levels functioning in not only first but third-person modes, too.
Media Molecule boss Alex Evans has apparently actually shown the US website how the game can work in both first and third-person modes, having been probed on whether the game's landscapes could function correctly in such a mode.
Word has it that nothing is official yet - so don't expect Sony to be crying from the roof-tops anytime soon - but this apparent demonstration does show the power of the engine, and the gameplay mechanics present in LittleBigPlanet.
More on this titillation as we get it.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release