LittleBigPlanet running in first and third-person
Media Molecule have already discussed the possibility of LittleBigPlanet running in first-person perspective, and rumour from IGN has it that the UK developer already has sackboy's levels functioning in not only first but third-person modes, too.
Media Molecule boss Alex Evans has apparently actually shown the US website how the game can work in both first and third-person modes, having been probed on whether the game's landscapes could function correctly in such a mode.
Word has it that nothing is official yet - so don't expect Sony to be crying from the roof-tops anytime soon - but this apparent demonstration does show the power of the engine, and the gameplay mechanics present in LittleBigPlanet.
More on this titillation as we get it.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell