ESRB reveals new Guitar Hero for DS
The next version of Guitar Hero for the DS handheld emerges this weekend, the ESRB revealing that previously trademarked Activision title Guitar Hero Modern Hits will be the next iteration in the music series for Nintendo's portable device.
As usual, this news comes via a leak from the Electronic Software Ratings Board, who are frequently caught out inadvertently confirming unannounced videogame releases.
The ESRB also lets slip that tracks such as Sum 41's "Still Waiting", Franz Ferdinand's "The Fallen" and Finger Eleven's "Paralyzer" will be included - noting that they include potentially offensive lyrics.
Beyond the "Modern Hits" tag, it sounds from the Board's description as if this will be a fairly standard Guitar Hero offering, although quite what Activision will do once the DSi dispenses with the GBA slot used by the game's controller remains unclear.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too