Monster Hunter G on the way to the Wii
Japanese magazine Famitsu, still hard at work over the festive break, have let slip that Capcom are plotting the release of another - presumably world-beating installment - of Monster Hunter G in Japan; this time on the best-selling Wii console.
Monster Hunter G did of course begin life on the PS2, before porting over to the PSP where the game single handedly propelled Sony's handheld format in the land of the rising sun.
Apparently, Capcom's new Wii release is "77%" done, which seems an incredibly accurate estimate, while a spring release is on the cards.
We've no word on releases in the West, but we can tell you that Monster Hunter G is officially known as Monster Hunter Freedom in the US of A. Thanks Kotaku.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year