Monster Hunter G on the way to the Wii
Japanese magazine Famitsu, still hard at work over the festive break, have let slip that Capcom are plotting the release of another - presumably world-beating installment - of Monster Hunter G in Japan; this time on the best-selling Wii console.
Monster Hunter G did of course begin life on the PS2, before porting over to the PSP where the game single handedly propelled Sony's handheld format in the land of the rising sun.
Apparently, Capcom's new Wii release is "77%" done, which seems an incredibly accurate estimate, while a spring release is on the cards.
We've no word on releases in the West, but we can tell you that Monster Hunter G is officially known as Monster Hunter Freedom in the US of A. Thanks Kotaku.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter