Monster Hunter G on the way to the Wii
Japanese magazine Famitsu, still hard at work over the festive break, have let slip that Capcom are plotting the release of another - presumably world-beating installment - of Monster Hunter G in Japan; this time on the best-selling Wii console.
Monster Hunter G did of course begin life on the PS2, before porting over to the PSP where the game single handedly propelled Sony's handheld format in the land of the rising sun.
Apparently, Capcom's new Wii release is "77%" done, which seems an incredibly accurate estimate, while a spring release is on the cards.
We've no word on releases in the West, but we can tell you that Monster Hunter G is officially known as Monster Hunter Freedom in the US of A. Thanks Kotaku.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes