Monster Hunter G on the way to the Wii
Japanese magazine Famitsu, still hard at work over the festive break, have let slip that Capcom are plotting the release of another - presumably world-beating installment - of Monster Hunter G in Japan; this time on the best-selling Wii console.
Monster Hunter G did of course begin life on the PS2, before porting over to the PSP where the game single handedly propelled Sony's handheld format in the land of the rising sun.
Apparently, Capcom's new Wii release is "77%" done, which seems an incredibly accurate estimate, while a spring release is on the cards.
We've no word on releases in the West, but we can tell you that Monster Hunter G is officially known as Monster Hunter Freedom in the US of A. Thanks Kotaku.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon