Monster Hunter G on the way to the Wii
Japanese magazine Famitsu, still hard at work over the festive break, have let slip that Capcom are plotting the release of another - presumably world-beating installment - of Monster Hunter G in Japan; this time on the best-selling Wii console.
Monster Hunter G did of course begin life on the PS2, before porting over to the PSP where the game single handedly propelled Sony's handheld format in the land of the rising sun.
Apparently, Capcom's new Wii release is "77%" done, which seems an incredibly accurate estimate, while a spring release is on the cards.
We've no word on releases in the West, but we can tell you that Monster Hunter G is officially known as Monster Hunter Freedom in the US of A. Thanks Kotaku.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light