Monster Hunter G on the way to the Wii
Japanese magazine Famitsu, still hard at work over the festive break, have let slip that Capcom are plotting the release of another - presumably world-beating installment - of Monster Hunter G in Japan; this time on the best-selling Wii console.
Monster Hunter G did of course begin life on the PS2, before porting over to the PSP where the game single handedly propelled Sony's handheld format in the land of the rising sun.
Apparently, Capcom's new Wii release is "77%" done, which seems an incredibly accurate estimate, while a spring release is on the cards.
We've no word on releases in the West, but we can tell you that Monster Hunter G is officially known as Monster Hunter Freedom in the US of A. Thanks Kotaku.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May