Monster Hunter G on the way to the Wii
Japanese magazine Famitsu, still hard at work over the festive break, have let slip that Capcom are plotting the release of another - presumably world-beating installment - of Monster Hunter G in Japan; this time on the best-selling Wii console.
Monster Hunter G did of course begin life on the PS2, before porting over to the PSP where the game single handedly propelled Sony's handheld format in the land of the rising sun.
Apparently, Capcom's new Wii release is "77%" done, which seems an incredibly accurate estimate, while a spring release is on the cards.
We've no word on releases in the West, but we can tell you that Monster Hunter G is officially known as Monster Hunter Freedom in the US of A. Thanks Kotaku.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft