Monster Hunter G on the way to the Wii
Japanese magazine Famitsu, still hard at work over the festive break, have let slip that Capcom are plotting the release of another - presumably world-beating installment - of Monster Hunter G in Japan; this time on the best-selling Wii console.
Monster Hunter G did of course begin life on the PS2, before porting over to the PSP where the game single handedly propelled Sony's handheld format in the land of the rising sun.
Apparently, Capcom's new Wii release is "77%" done, which seems an incredibly accurate estimate, while a spring release is on the cards.
We've no word on releases in the West, but we can tell you that Monster Hunter G is officially known as Monster Hunter Freedom in the US of A. Thanks Kotaku.
- Star Citizen hits 55 million USD in funding and makes the Guinness Book Of World Records
- New PS Vita update brings in Themes
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks