Monster Hunter G on the way to the Wii
Japanese magazine Famitsu, still hard at work over the festive break, have let slip that Capcom are plotting the release of another - presumably world-beating installment - of Monster Hunter G in Japan; this time on the best-selling Wii console.
Monster Hunter G did of course begin life on the PS2, before porting over to the PSP where the game single handedly propelled Sony's handheld format in the land of the rising sun.
Apparently, Capcom's new Wii release is "77%" done, which seems an incredibly accurate estimate, while a spring release is on the cards.
We've no word on releases in the West, but we can tell you that Monster Hunter G is officially known as Monster Hunter Freedom in the US of A. Thanks Kotaku.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today