Puzzle Arcade hitting the Arcade this week
It may be Christmas Eve tomorrow, but the Xbox Live Arcade is still being updated; well, it is Wednesday, after all. Puzzle Arcade from Eidos is the order of the day, how "fitting" (ha!).
The jigsaw puzzle game can be yours for 800 Microsoft Points, and will deliver 35 puzzles for players to piece together, across three difficulty levels, taking in Classic and Turbo modes.
Eidos also include "fractal" puzzles, completed puzzles contributing to one massive image.
If you want to - and this is a bit niche - you can even take a snapshot of yourself using the Vision Cam, for turning into a new jigsaw for assembling. Well, that's an option, anyway.
Online head-to-head battles are possible, or you can play locally, too. More soon.
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online