Puzzle Arcade hitting the Arcade this week
It may be Christmas Eve tomorrow, but the Xbox Live Arcade is still being updated; well, it is Wednesday, after all. Puzzle Arcade from Eidos is the order of the day, how "fitting" (ha!).
The jigsaw puzzle game can be yours for 800 Microsoft Points, and will deliver 35 puzzles for players to piece together, across three difficulty levels, taking in Classic and Turbo modes.
Eidos also include "fractal" puzzles, completed puzzles contributing to one massive image.
If you want to - and this is a bit niche - you can even take a snapshot of yourself using the Vision Cam, for turning into a new jigsaw for assembling. Well, that's an option, anyway.
Online head-to-head battles are possible, or you can play locally, too. More soon.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One