Puzzle Arcade hitting the Arcade this week
It may be Christmas Eve tomorrow, but the Xbox Live Arcade is still being updated; well, it is Wednesday, after all. Puzzle Arcade from Eidos is the order of the day, how "fitting" (ha!).
The jigsaw puzzle game can be yours for 800 Microsoft Points, and will deliver 35 puzzles for players to piece together, across three difficulty levels, taking in Classic and Turbo modes.
Eidos also include "fractal" puzzles, completed puzzles contributing to one massive image.
If you want to - and this is a bit niche - you can even take a snapshot of yourself using the Vision Cam, for turning into a new jigsaw for assembling. Well, that's an option, anyway.
Online head-to-head battles are possible, or you can play locally, too. More soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3