Puzzle Arcade hitting the Arcade this week
It may be Christmas Eve tomorrow, but the Xbox Live Arcade is still being updated; well, it is Wednesday, after all. Puzzle Arcade from Eidos is the order of the day, how "fitting" (ha!).
The jigsaw puzzle game can be yours for 800 Microsoft Points, and will deliver 35 puzzles for players to piece together, across three difficulty levels, taking in Classic and Turbo modes.
Eidos also include "fractal" puzzles, completed puzzles contributing to one massive image.
If you want to - and this is a bit niche - you can even take a snapshot of yourself using the Vision Cam, for turning into a new jigsaw for assembling. Well, that's an option, anyway.
Online head-to-head battles are possible, or you can play locally, too. More soon.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold