New Zelda title mooted for 2009
According to Lazard Capital analyst Colin Sebastian (thanks GameSpot) a new Zelda title is likely to be released by Nintendo in 2009, and that this major release will see game sales up 5%.
Apparently, a new Princess Peach offering from the Big N is also likely to see release next year, while the executive expects to see the next Grand Theft Auto title in 2010.
Sebastian's research-led predictions are based on educated guesswork, rather than in-depth publisher-centred knowledge, but given that Nintendo have previously teased over a new Zelda game this does sound plausible.
The Princess Peach game does however seem to be based on industry knowledge; while no one was expecting a new GTA outing in 2009 anyway... more on all this, such as it is, as we get it.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree