New Zelda title mooted for 2009
According to Lazard Capital analyst Colin Sebastian (thanks GameSpot) a new Zelda title is likely to be released by Nintendo in 2009, and that this major release will see game sales up 5%.
Apparently, a new Princess Peach offering from the Big N is also likely to see release next year, while the executive expects to see the next Grand Theft Auto title in 2010.
Sebastian's research-led predictions are based on educated guesswork, rather than in-depth publisher-centred knowledge, but given that Nintendo have previously teased over a new Zelda game this does sound plausible.
The Princess Peach game does however seem to be based on industry knowledge; while no one was expecting a new GTA outing in 2009 anyway... more on all this, such as it is, as we get it.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO