New Zelda title mooted for 2009
According to Lazard Capital analyst Colin Sebastian (thanks GameSpot) a new Zelda title is likely to be released by Nintendo in 2009, and that this major release will see game sales up 5%.
Apparently, a new Princess Peach offering from the Big N is also likely to see release next year, while the executive expects to see the next Grand Theft Auto title in 2010.
Sebastian's research-led predictions are based on educated guesswork, rather than in-depth publisher-centred knowledge, but given that Nintendo have previously teased over a new Zelda game this does sound plausible.
The Princess Peach game does however seem to be based on industry knowledge; while no one was expecting a new GTA outing in 2009 anyway... more on all this, such as it is, as we get it.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year