New Zelda title mooted for 2009
According to Lazard Capital analyst Colin Sebastian (thanks GameSpot) a new Zelda title is likely to be released by Nintendo in 2009, and that this major release will see game sales up 5%.
Apparently, a new Princess Peach offering from the Big N is also likely to see release next year, while the executive expects to see the next Grand Theft Auto title in 2010.
Sebastian's research-led predictions are based on educated guesswork, rather than in-depth publisher-centred knowledge, but given that Nintendo have previously teased over a new Zelda game this does sound plausible.
The Princess Peach game does however seem to be based on industry knowledge; while no one was expecting a new GTA outing in 2009 anyway... more on all this, such as it is, as we get it.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III