New Lumines hitting PSN for Christmas
Mizuguchi's latest revision of music-puzzler Lumines, dubbed Supernova, will be on the PlayStation Network in time for Christmas. That's the word in from Sony Computer Entertainment America this weekend.
Apparently, the block-busting puzzler will be available in the USA from the 23rd of December, although we're unclear when Q Entertainment's opus will reach European shores.
The latest version of the game promises modes and skins designed exclusively for the PlayStation 3, while a LittleBigPlanet-themed skin created by Media Molecule will be available in the game's Challenge Mode.
40 skins in total will be available in the aforementioned mode, and a further 20 'seasonal' backings will be offered via a DLC pack available for a limited amount of time. How festive.
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 30-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3