New Lumines hitting PSN for Christmas
Mizuguchi's latest revision of music-puzzler Lumines, dubbed Supernova, will be on the PlayStation Network in time for Christmas. That's the word in from Sony Computer Entertainment America this weekend.
Apparently, the block-busting puzzler will be available in the USA from the 23rd of December, although we're unclear when Q Entertainment's opus will reach European shores.
The latest version of the game promises modes and skins designed exclusively for the PlayStation 3, while a LittleBigPlanet-themed skin created by Media Molecule will be available in the game's Challenge Mode.
40 skins in total will be available in the aforementioned mode, and a further 20 'seasonal' backings will be offered via a DLC pack available for a limited amount of time. How festive.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One