New Lumines hitting PSN for Christmas
Mizuguchi's latest revision of music-puzzler Lumines, dubbed Supernova, will be on the PlayStation Network in time for Christmas. That's the word in from Sony Computer Entertainment America this weekend.
Apparently, the block-busting puzzler will be available in the USA from the 23rd of December, although we're unclear when Q Entertainment's opus will reach European shores.
The latest version of the game promises modes and skins designed exclusively for the PlayStation 3, while a LittleBigPlanet-themed skin created by Media Molecule will be available in the game's Challenge Mode.
40 skins in total will be available in the aforementioned mode, and a further 20 'seasonal' backings will be offered via a DLC pack available for a limited amount of time. How festive.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3