New Lumines hitting PSN for Christmas
Mizuguchi's latest revision of music-puzzler Lumines, dubbed Supernova, will be on the PlayStation Network in time for Christmas. That's the word in from Sony Computer Entertainment America this weekend.
Apparently, the block-busting puzzler will be available in the USA from the 23rd of December, although we're unclear when Q Entertainment's opus will reach European shores.
The latest version of the game promises modes and skins designed exclusively for the PlayStation 3, while a LittleBigPlanet-themed skin created by Media Molecule will be available in the game's Challenge Mode.
40 skins in total will be available in the aforementioned mode, and a further 20 'seasonal' backings will be offered via a DLC pack available for a limited amount of time. How festive.
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: Old Blood a prequel to The New Order