New Lumines hitting PSN for Christmas
Mizuguchi's latest revision of music-puzzler Lumines, dubbed Supernova, will be on the PlayStation Network in time for Christmas. That's the word in from Sony Computer Entertainment America this weekend.
Apparently, the block-busting puzzler will be available in the USA from the 23rd of December, although we're unclear when Q Entertainment's opus will reach European shores.
The latest version of the game promises modes and skins designed exclusively for the PlayStation 3, while a LittleBigPlanet-themed skin created by Media Molecule will be available in the game's Challenge Mode.
40 skins in total will be available in the aforementioned mode, and a further 20 'seasonal' backings will be offered via a DLC pack available for a limited amount of time. How festive.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto