Realtime veterans form Ruffian
A new Scottish independent game developer steps forth today, word on the street confirming that several Realtime Worlds (Crackdown, APB) game makers have jumped ship to form Ruffian Games.
Ex-Crackdown developers, including lead designer Billy Thomson are reportedly at the helm, although it is unclear what the start-up will be making off the bat.
Still with clamours and rumours abound it is likely that this move could spark chatter of a Crackdown 2 - or at least a similar title - while Realtime complete work on their GTA-style MMO game APB.
Word on Ruffian soon, we hope.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like