Realtime veterans form Ruffian
A new Scottish independent game developer steps forth today, word on the street confirming that several Realtime Worlds (Crackdown, APB) game makers have jumped ship to form Ruffian Games.
Ex-Crackdown developers, including lead designer Billy Thomson are reportedly at the helm, although it is unclear what the start-up will be making off the bat.
Still with clamours and rumours abound it is likely that this move could spark chatter of a Crackdown 2 - or at least a similar title - while Realtime complete work on their GTA-style MMO game APB.
Word on Ruffian soon, we hope.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto