Realtime veterans form Ruffian
A new Scottish independent game developer steps forth today, word on the street confirming that several Realtime Worlds (Crackdown, APB) game makers have jumped ship to form Ruffian Games.
Ex-Crackdown developers, including lead designer Billy Thomson are reportedly at the helm, although it is unclear what the start-up will be making off the bat.
Still with clamours and rumours abound it is likely that this move could spark chatter of a Crackdown 2 - or at least a similar title - while Realtime complete work on their GTA-style MMO game APB.
Word on Ruffian soon, we hope.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III