Realtime veterans form Ruffian
A new Scottish independent game developer steps forth today, word on the street confirming that several Realtime Worlds (Crackdown, APB) game makers have jumped ship to form Ruffian Games.
Ex-Crackdown developers, including lead designer Billy Thomson are reportedly at the helm, although it is unclear what the start-up will be making off the bat.
Still with clamours and rumours abound it is likely that this move could spark chatter of a Crackdown 2 - or at least a similar title - while Realtime complete work on their GTA-style MMO game APB.
Word on Ruffian soon, we hope.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue