Realtime veterans form Ruffian
A new Scottish independent game developer steps forth today, word on the street confirming that several Realtime Worlds (Crackdown, APB) game makers have jumped ship to form Ruffian Games.
Ex-Crackdown developers, including lead designer Billy Thomson are reportedly at the helm, although it is unclear what the start-up will be making off the bat.
Still with clamours and rumours abound it is likely that this move could spark chatter of a Crackdown 2 - or at least a similar title - while Realtime complete work on their GTA-style MMO game APB.
Word on Ruffian soon, we hope.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year