Sports Interactive detail Football Manager Live
Word in from MCV this morning reveals that Sports Interactive have unveiled their official launch plans for Football Manager Live; the online-only answer to their management simulation hit.
The title will debut on January 23rd, and will cost 30 GBP, while we hear it will come with an impressive four months free play, which should be just enough to get hooked, get divorced, etc.
"Football Manager Live is a very different game to Football Manager - imagine a cross between Football Manager, fantasy league, eBay and social networking and you’ll be just about there," boss Miles Jacobson tells us.
"We’re targeting a slightly more mass market audience than with the Football Manager series. If FM is The Times’ sports section, then FM Live is the Daily Mirror’s sports section, and is the perfect game for the lapsed FM gamer who doesn’t have the time to put into FM Live’s older brother anymore."
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny