Sports Interactive detail Football Manager Live
Word in from MCV this morning reveals that Sports Interactive have unveiled their official launch plans for Football Manager Live; the online-only answer to their management simulation hit.
The title will debut on January 23rd, and will cost 30 GBP, while we hear it will come with an impressive four months free play, which should be just enough to get hooked, get divorced, etc.
"Football Manager Live is a very different game to Football Manager - imagine a cross between Football Manager, fantasy league, eBay and social networking and you’ll be just about there," boss Miles Jacobson tells us.
"We’re targeting a slightly more mass market audience than with the Football Manager series. If FM is The Times’ sports section, then FM Live is the Daily Mirror’s sports section, and is the perfect game for the lapsed FM gamer who doesn’t have the time to put into FM Live’s older brother anymore."
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes