Take-Two retain key GTA developers
Announcing their latest financial results, Take-Two executives reveal a new incentive-based "compensation programme" for key Rockstar game developers, including Sam and Dan Houser, as well as producer Leslie Benzies.
Take-Two are of course keen to ensure Rockstar workers don't up-sticks and leave for rival firms, hence the huge salaries, which will keep these key minds working on GTA until 2012.
The publisher apparently missed sales estimates for the year, but wouldn't be drawn on discussing the prospect of a new Grand Theft Auto game in 2010.
CEO Feder was also confident on the prospects for Chinatown Wars on the DS, the big cheese stating that Nintendo's formats simply can't be ignored. More soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3