Take-Two retain key GTA developers
Announcing their latest financial results, Take-Two executives reveal a new incentive-based "compensation programme" for key Rockstar game developers, including Sam and Dan Houser, as well as producer Leslie Benzies.
Take-Two are of course keen to ensure Rockstar workers don't up-sticks and leave for rival firms, hence the huge salaries, which will keep these key minds working on GTA until 2012.
The publisher apparently missed sales estimates for the year, but wouldn't be drawn on discussing the prospect of a new Grand Theft Auto game in 2010.
CEO Feder was also confident on the prospects for Chinatown Wars on the DS, the big cheese stating that Nintendo's formats simply can't be ignored. More soon.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer