Take-Two retain key GTA developers
Announcing their latest financial results, Take-Two executives reveal a new incentive-based "compensation programme" for key Rockstar game developers, including Sam and Dan Houser, as well as producer Leslie Benzies.
Take-Two are of course keen to ensure Rockstar workers don't up-sticks and leave for rival firms, hence the huge salaries, which will keep these key minds working on GTA until 2012.
The publisher apparently missed sales estimates for the year, but wouldn't be drawn on discussing the prospect of a new Grand Theft Auto game in 2010.
CEO Feder was also confident on the prospects for Chinatown Wars on the DS, the big cheese stating that Nintendo's formats simply can't be ignored. More soon.
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront