Take-Two retain key GTA developers
Announcing their latest financial results, Take-Two executives reveal a new incentive-based "compensation programme" for key Rockstar game developers, including Sam and Dan Houser, as well as producer Leslie Benzies.
Take-Two are of course keen to ensure Rockstar workers don't up-sticks and leave for rival firms, hence the huge salaries, which will keep these key minds working on GTA until 2012.
The publisher apparently missed sales estimates for the year, but wouldn't be drawn on discussing the prospect of a new Grand Theft Auto game in 2010.
CEO Feder was also confident on the prospects for Chinatown Wars on the DS, the big cheese stating that Nintendo's formats simply can't be ignored. More soon.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey