Take-Two retain key GTA developers
Announcing their latest financial results, Take-Two executives reveal a new incentive-based "compensation programme" for key Rockstar game developers, including Sam and Dan Houser, as well as producer Leslie Benzies.
Take-Two are of course keen to ensure Rockstar workers don't up-sticks and leave for rival firms, hence the huge salaries, which will keep these key minds working on GTA until 2012.
The publisher apparently missed sales estimates for the year, but wouldn't be drawn on discussing the prospect of a new Grand Theft Auto game in 2010.
CEO Feder was also confident on the prospects for Chinatown Wars on the DS, the big cheese stating that Nintendo's formats simply can't be ignored. More soon.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III