Champions Online off to Atari
Speaking with investors this week, Take-Two have revealed that they have made way for new owners Atari to publish MMO Champions Online, el presidento Ben Feder revealing that his firm will no long deliver Cryptic's online title.
Cryptic have of course been acquired by Atari in the last couple of weeks, and at the time it was speculated that Take-Two might let Champions Online go, allowing the new owners to step up to the publishing mantle.
"We no longer intend to publish the MMOG Champions Online due to Atari's acquisition of Cryptic," GameSpot quote the exec as telling fellow suits.
The game is out in 2009 on the PC and Xbox 360.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date