Champions Online off to Atari
Speaking with investors this week, Take-Two have revealed that they have made way for new owners Atari to publish MMO Champions Online, el presidento Ben Feder revealing that his firm will no long deliver Cryptic's online title.
Cryptic have of course been acquired by Atari in the last couple of weeks, and at the time it was speculated that Take-Two might let Champions Online go, allowing the new owners to step up to the publishing mantle.
"We no longer intend to publish the MMOG Champions Online due to Atari's acquisition of Cryptic," GameSpot quote the exec as telling fellow suits.
The game is out in 2009 on the PC and Xbox 360.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year