Champions Online off to Atari
Speaking with investors this week, Take-Two have revealed that they have made way for new owners Atari to publish MMO Champions Online, el presidento Ben Feder revealing that his firm will no long deliver Cryptic's online title.
Cryptic have of course been acquired by Atari in the last couple of weeks, and at the time it was speculated that Take-Two might let Champions Online go, allowing the new owners to step up to the publishing mantle.
"We no longer intend to publish the MMOG Champions Online due to Atari's acquisition of Cryptic," GameSpot quote the exec as telling fellow suits.
The game is out in 2009 on the PC and Xbox 360.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015