Metallica see positive impact of Guitar Hero
Legendary rockers Metallica believe Guitar Hero, and the music game genre in general, could have a profound impact on the future of music as a whole - inspiring new generations.
Chatting with USA Today, guitar player Kirk Hammett says the record-breaking series can get more youngsters rocking.
"It is kind of weird to know that people are going to have an experience that is going to be similar to my own experience playing and performing music," he enthuses.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft