Chinatown Wars dated for DS
Grand Theft Auto's eagerly anticipated arrival on the DS may not be quite as imminent as some hoped, but Rockstar have dated Chinatown Wars today, setting a concrete date by which the new title should be with us.
According to word on the street, Chinatown Wars will be released on the 17th of March next year in the USA and Canada, while Europeans will get their mitts on the handheld GTA come March 20th.
Set in Liberty City, the new GTA is looking like an authentic, miniaturized and cut-down version of the next-gen behemoth recently released on the PC, and unleashed on the Xbox 360 and PS3 earlier in 2008.
We'll bring you more on this as release nears.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter