Chinatown Wars dated for DS
Grand Theft Auto's eagerly anticipated arrival on the DS may not be quite as imminent as some hoped, but Rockstar have dated Chinatown Wars today, setting a concrete date by which the new title should be with us.
According to word on the street, Chinatown Wars will be released on the 17th of March next year in the USA and Canada, while Europeans will get their mitts on the handheld GTA come March 20th.
Set in Liberty City, the new GTA is looking like an authentic, miniaturized and cut-down version of the next-gen behemoth recently released on the PC, and unleashed on the Xbox 360 and PS3 earlier in 2008.
We'll bring you more on this as release nears.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny