Chinatown Wars dated for DS
Grand Theft Auto's eagerly anticipated arrival on the DS may not be quite as imminent as some hoped, but Rockstar have dated Chinatown Wars today, setting a concrete date by which the new title should be with us.
According to word on the street, Chinatown Wars will be released on the 17th of March next year in the USA and Canada, while Europeans will get their mitts on the handheld GTA come March 20th.
Set in Liberty City, the new GTA is looking like an authentic, miniaturized and cut-down version of the next-gen behemoth recently released on the PC, and unleashed on the Xbox 360 and PS3 earlier in 2008.
We'll bring you more on this as release nears.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year