Chinatown Wars dated for DS
Grand Theft Auto's eagerly anticipated arrival on the DS may not be quite as imminent as some hoped, but Rockstar have dated Chinatown Wars today, setting a concrete date by which the new title should be with us.
According to word on the street, Chinatown Wars will be released on the 17th of March next year in the USA and Canada, while Europeans will get their mitts on the handheld GTA come March 20th.
Set in Liberty City, the new GTA is looking like an authentic, miniaturized and cut-down version of the next-gen behemoth recently released on the PC, and unleashed on the Xbox 360 and PS3 earlier in 2008.
We'll bring you more on this as release nears.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto