Sega reveal Empire: Total War multiplayer plans
Speaking this afternoon, Sega have confirmed that Creative Assembly's Empire: Total War will slip from February to March 2009. The good news? A new one-on-one multiplayer mode is being added.
"The additional time will also allow Creative Assembly to implement the underlying technology for a much desired feature; a multiplayer campaign mode," Sega tell VG247.
"An opportunity to participate in the 1 versus 1 multiplayer campaign mode beta will be made available to all Empire Total War buyers post release."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year