Sega reveal Empire: Total War multiplayer plans
Speaking this afternoon, Sega have confirmed that Creative Assembly's Empire: Total War will slip from February to March 2009. The good news? A new one-on-one multiplayer mode is being added.
"The additional time will also allow Creative Assembly to implement the underlying technology for a much desired feature; a multiplayer campaign mode," Sega tell VG247.
"An opportunity to participate in the 1 versus 1 multiplayer campaign mode beta will be made available to all Empire Total War buyers post release."
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes