Sega reveal Empire: Total War multiplayer plans
Speaking this afternoon, Sega have confirmed that Creative Assembly's Empire: Total War will slip from February to March 2009. The good news? A new one-on-one multiplayer mode is being added.
"The additional time will also allow Creative Assembly to implement the underlying technology for a much desired feature; a multiplayer campaign mode," Sega tell VG247.
"An opportunity to participate in the 1 versus 1 multiplayer campaign mode beta will be made available to all Empire Total War buyers post release."
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims