Sega reveal Empire: Total War multiplayer plans
Speaking this afternoon, Sega have confirmed that Creative Assembly's Empire: Total War will slip from February to March 2009. The good news? A new one-on-one multiplayer mode is being added.
"The additional time will also allow Creative Assembly to implement the underlying technology for a much desired feature; a multiplayer campaign mode," Sega tell VG247.
"An opportunity to participate in the 1 versus 1 multiplayer campaign mode beta will be made available to all Empire Total War buyers post release."
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light