Empire: Total War pushed back
The latest news online (thanks ShackNews) reveals that Empire: Total War has been pushed back until March.
The new strategy game from genre stalwarts Creative Assembly, Empire wasn't a pre-Christmas debutant anyhow, the latest in the long running series previously earmarked for release on February 3rd.
The Sega published title is set during the Napoleonic era, and features the epic battles that have made the series a veritable favourite with strategy fans.
We'll bring you more on this in the new year.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes