Empire: Total War pushed back
The latest news online (thanks ShackNews) reveals that Empire: Total War has been pushed back until March.
The new strategy game from genre stalwarts Creative Assembly, Empire wasn't a pre-Christmas debutant anyhow, the latest in the long running series previously earmarked for release on February 3rd.
The Sega published title is set during the Napoleonic era, and features the epic battles that have made the series a veritable favourite with strategy fans.
We'll bring you more on this in the new year.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3