Empire: Total War pushed back
The latest news online (thanks ShackNews) reveals that Empire: Total War has been pushed back until March.
The new strategy game from genre stalwarts Creative Assembly, Empire wasn't a pre-Christmas debutant anyhow, the latest in the long running series previously earmarked for release on February 3rd.
The Sega published title is set during the Napoleonic era, and features the epic battles that have made the series a veritable favourite with strategy fans.
We'll bring you more on this in the new year.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent