Empire: Total War pushed back
The latest news online (thanks ShackNews) reveals that Empire: Total War has been pushed back until March.
The new strategy game from genre stalwarts Creative Assembly, Empire wasn't a pre-Christmas debutant anyhow, the latest in the long running series previously earmarked for release on February 3rd.
The Sega published title is set during the Napoleonic era, and features the epic battles that have made the series a veritable favourite with strategy fans.
We'll bring you more on this in the new year.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet