Empire: Total War pushed back
The latest news online (thanks ShackNews) reveals that Empire: Total War has been pushed back until March.
The new strategy game from genre stalwarts Creative Assembly, Empire wasn't a pre-Christmas debutant anyhow, the latest in the long running series previously earmarked for release on February 3rd.
The Sega published title is set during the Napoleonic era, and features the epic battles that have made the series a veritable favourite with strategy fans.
We'll bring you more on this in the new year.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny