Fable 2 DLC officially dated
More in from the venerable Lionhead this morning, Peter Molyneux's outfit detailing when the eagerly-anticipated (do I like that phrase... not sure) DLC for the RPG will be with us: December 22nd.
Erroneous reports had previously suggested the new content might be out on December 12th - tomorrow - but apparently we've another ten days to go before Knothole Island will be delivered to us.
"It is 22nd December. I believe one site stated 12th which was a mistake, and as with all these sort of things it got some traction. We always said mid December," Microsoft assured Eurogamer.net this morning.
So there you are.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3