Fable 2 DLC officially dated
More in from the venerable Lionhead this morning, Peter Molyneux's outfit detailing when the eagerly-anticipated (do I like that phrase... not sure) DLC for the RPG will be with us: December 22nd.
Erroneous reports had previously suggested the new content might be out on December 12th - tomorrow - but apparently we've another ten days to go before Knothole Island will be delivered to us.
"It is 22nd December. I believe one site stated 12th which was a mistake, and as with all these sort of things it got some traction. We always said mid December," Microsoft assured Eurogamer.net this morning.
So there you are.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave