Epic working on Gears of War 3
Given the lavish critical praise and the millions of copies being sold, we're not particularly surprised to hear rumour today from CVG that Gears of War 3 is in the works over at Epic.
The website's rumour apparently comes courtesy of US magazine EGM, who purport to reveal that the next Gears title will launch in 2010, and will include a five-player co-op mode.
What would you like to see in the next Gears release, players?
We'll try and unturf more on this.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3