GTA IV getting patched on the PC
Rockstar have been getting something of a hard time over the state of the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV, players reporting numerous glitches and performance issues, which Rockstar hope to resolve via a new patch.
According to the publisher, the new GTA IV update will resolve the crashing-on-launch issue in some German versions of the game.
The video editor will also get some TLC, improving rendering quality, playback, and file naming.
A number of graphics tweaks are also in-bound, including work on the shadows produced on ATI 1900 cards, while multiplayer characters are also now going to be preserved.
We've no date on this patch as yet, sadly.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto