GTA IV getting patched on the PC
Rockstar have been getting something of a hard time over the state of the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV, players reporting numerous glitches and performance issues, which Rockstar hope to resolve via a new patch.
According to the publisher, the new GTA IV update will resolve the crashing-on-launch issue in some German versions of the game.
The video editor will also get some TLC, improving rendering quality, playback, and file naming.
A number of graphics tweaks are also in-bound, including work on the shadows produced on ATI 1900 cards, while multiplayer characters are also now going to be preserved.
We've no date on this patch as yet, sadly.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3