GTA IV getting patched on the PC
Rockstar have been getting something of a hard time over the state of the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV, players reporting numerous glitches and performance issues, which Rockstar hope to resolve via a new patch.
According to the publisher, the new GTA IV update will resolve the crashing-on-launch issue in some German versions of the game.
The video editor will also get some TLC, improving rendering quality, playback, and file naming.
A number of graphics tweaks are also in-bound, including work on the shadows produced on ATI 1900 cards, while multiplayer characters are also now going to be preserved.
We've no date on this patch as yet, sadly.
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3
- Dontnod's episodic mystery Life Is Strange gets are release date
- Storm Island DLC arrives for Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One
- GTA Online Heists update gets a new trailer and a release window
- Valve pulls controversial mass murder game Hatred from Steam Greenlight
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Patch 4 delayed so Ubisoft can “refurbish Paris”
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer