GTA IV getting patched on the PC
Rockstar have been getting something of a hard time over the state of the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV, players reporting numerous glitches and performance issues, which Rockstar hope to resolve via a new patch.
According to the publisher, the new GTA IV update will resolve the crashing-on-launch issue in some German versions of the game.
The video editor will also get some TLC, improving rendering quality, playback, and file naming.
A number of graphics tweaks are also in-bound, including work on the shadows produced on ATI 1900 cards, while multiplayer characters are also now going to be preserved.
We've no date on this patch as yet, sadly.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita