GTA IV getting patched on the PC
Rockstar have been getting something of a hard time over the state of the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV, players reporting numerous glitches and performance issues, which Rockstar hope to resolve via a new patch.
According to the publisher, the new GTA IV update will resolve the crashing-on-launch issue in some German versions of the game.
The video editor will also get some TLC, improving rendering quality, playback, and file naming.
A number of graphics tweaks are also in-bound, including work on the shadows produced on ATI 1900 cards, while multiplayer characters are also now going to be preserved.
We've no date on this patch as yet, sadly.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date